New CCM

The Things We Ride
Rederic

New CCM

Post by Rederic »

I don't want to open up the CCM debate again, but I have been looking at there bike's today and the attention to detail for a new bike from a small company is spot on
They have gone to town on there luggage,and the soft bag's look the best in the show
P1050137.jpg
P1050137.jpg (65.67 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
P1050135.jpg
P1050135.jpg (53.68 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
dubber68

Re: New CCM

Post by dubber68 »

Now that looks nice. :)
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

were these the production spec bikes rather than the 'mock ups'?? looks very nice and have to agree about their soft luggage , it does look very effective..........
EricKTM@

Post by EricKTM@ »

That with the soft bags looks very nice.
"In the spirit of adventure, open to all riders and carrying a message of friendship between all men"- Thierry Sabine 1977 founder of the Paris Dakar -
Willandkate

Post by Willandkate »

Rederic wrote:I don't want to open up the CCM debate again, but I have been looking at there bike's today and the attention to detail for a new bike from a small company is spot on
They have gone to town on there luggage,and the soft bag's look the best in the show
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.7 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
That beak isn't quite sure what it is. Looks more like a
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.7 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Our biggest ride - Australia to England

www.wollongongtowoolwich.co.uk
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I'm really looking forward to having a good look at the CCM with a view to replacing my Tenere with one. I'll be waiting for Minkyhead to say what he thinks to them after a few months of use because he'll be going straight from a Tenere to one so will be able to answer all the questions I'll have comparing one against the other.

I'm not too fussed about out and out performance because I've got a Multistrada and unless I finally get rid of it I've still got a ZX10R in the garage but I do want something with decent brakes and suspension that will cope with being ridden both off road and on it.
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

AndyB wrote:I'm really looking forward to having a good look at the CCM with a view to replacing my Tenere with one.....

....... but I do want something with decent brakes and suspension that will cope with being ridden both off road and on it.
Oddly enough I did the opposite. When the XT660Z came along I traded my CCM644 for it. Having said that I wanted to change from fun to LD touring.

Both great bikes but I had more confidence in the Yam for the intended purpose. Now I have a big Tenere.....I am tempted. They are such fun bikes.
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

omg they look great ... i think the beak thing is just a lighting bar
the seat looks finished now
i have to confess i dont like the colour of the soft luggage but it wont show the mud :laugh:
i was pleased to get the 500 quid voucher too
im off next week to have a another ride and hope to get her march 1st

really excited about it now ,,,best i can say is it looks like a tenere but rides like a drz 400 ....

thanks for posting eric ...
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

Great looking bike. Really impressed with that and hope its a great success
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

Gedge wrote:were these the production spec bikes rather than the 'mock ups'?? looks very nice and have to agree about their soft luggage , it does look very effective..........
best info i have is they have 10 bikes completed which will be used for sustomers and testing between now and march
first delivery in march for the production line models ...ive got me name on chassis number 6 i believe ...so yes im a test ride tart but ... bring it on i m in love (thumbs)
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map

Return to “BIKES”