My New Bike

The Things We Ride
MarkN

Re: My New Bike

Post by MarkN »

TomBoyNI wrote:Looks awesome! Hopefully one day a dealer will make me an offer I can't refuse!
Thank you!

I was quite lucky as BMW were offering either £2000 of extras or £1000 towards the deposit. I took the cash and this made a big difference in the monthly payments.

I'm very happy with the deal.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Jim Lovell wrote:
MarkN wrote:
Jim Lovell wrote:Nice one Mark, lets have a ride soon mate ;)
Fancy a shortish one on Saturday Jim? I finish work at 10.30am so will be home by 1pm and Mrs N is on a photography course on Saturday.
Perfect Mark, I can earn brownie points in the morning and burn rubber in the afternoon... Excuse the choice of words :blush:
Great, I'll ping you a text tomorrow or give you a call. Fancy joining us Daren?
VR_Rider

Post by VR_Rider »

Bike lots awesome! Glad to hear you have a new bike you can trust!
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Blueoffroader400 wrote:Nice one Mark, I mentioned your bike to CW when I had my GSA serviced the other week they just said no worries just a one off! :ohmy: Well I hope so...... enjoy your new ride. :silly:
I've owned a lot of BMW's in the last 15 years and been a CW customer for nearly 30 years and I've never had this problem before. They also told me that it's the first one they've ever seen have this problem - I totally trust them and we have a great mutual respect of each other. Let's face it, if I didn't I wouldn't have bought another! B)
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Very nice indeed mate
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

I was just thinking the same about meeting up as I was going down the messages, I will PM mobile for meeting point ;)
Flintlock

Post by Flintlock »

Nice one Mark, good health to enjoy-maybe you will get the chance to clock up some miles in Northern Ireland next year ;)
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Flintlock wrote:Nice one Mark, good health to enjoy-maybe you will get the chance to clock up some miles in Northern Ireland next year ;)
I hope so, I really enjoyed the NI rally this year, it was a brilliant weekend.
Heff

Post by Heff »

MarkN wrote:
Flintlock wrote:Nice one Mark, good health to enjoy-maybe you will get the chance to clock up some miles in Northern Ireland next year ;)
I hope so, I really enjoyed the NI rally this year, it was a brilliant weekend.
Hi Mark

Great news, glad to see you back on 2 wheels again and it all worked to your advantage.

Hopefully see you at next years Ireland bash, or maybe before, who knows

Enjoy your new steed
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Glad it all worked out for you Mark.

Noticed lots of farkles on your new one - presumably some you transferred from the old one.

One thing I have never seen before is the black item on the base of your windscreen. Presumably to prevent reflections from the headlamp protector on main beam? Did you make it or buy it? If you bought it where from please. I recently bought the BMW headlight protector, haven't fitted it yet, but a mate of mine says that the reflections are bad when on main beam.

Paul :)

Return to “BIKES”