New BMW G650GS

The Things We Ride
Selous

New BMW G650GS

Post by Selous »

Just seen the wright up on the 'new' Beemer, in MCN.

It will be interesting to see what other ppl think of it, as quite a few of the Wrighter's all hack for same company but a load of different Bike Mags.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
gebrauchtwagen83

Re: New BMW G650GS

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

seems decent value for £5000 brand spankers!!
Alun

Post by Alun »

I've been invited for a test ride on the new 650 down at Simon Paveys gaf in South Wales. Not sure if I'll be going though as the dates clash with other stuff I've got on. Looks a great deal on a fine machine.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Alun wrote:I've been invited for a test ride on the new 650 down at Simon Paveys gaf in South Wales. Not sure if I'll be going though as the dates clash with other stuff I've got on. Looks a great deal on a fine machine.
I will go for you Alun! Because thats the kind of guy I am. ;)
V_King

Post by V_King »

craigrevo just beat me, posting first the generous offer :pinch:
""
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Providing the usual service of a simple download for those who haven't bought this week's copy :woohoo:

Here is the piece on the BMW G650 GS
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
bunker

Post by bunker »

OB1 wrote:Providing the usual service of a simple download for those who haven't bought this week's copy :woohoo:

Here is the piece on the BMW G650 GS
OB1 - you are a very nice person indeed :)
Triumph Tiger 885
VR_Rider

Post by VR_Rider »

I think it looks like a great bike. If I hadn't already brought my f650gs twin I would be very tempted by the g650gs. I like twins!

Shame you guys got the I'll go instead of alun before I did! :P Its amazing how many nice people willing to put themselfs out there is on this forum. :laugh:
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Hmmm,

Great off-roader, all rounder, frugal engine and BMW finish + reliability, all for under 5k? What a steal!

What's more, it's seat height is lower than a Ninja 250R! This means that SWMBO will be happy as she can already swing a leg over the ninja, but doesnt feel confident.

I think I just found SWMBO's first bike! Brilliant :D
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
garyr

Post by garyr »

Brand new bmw for £5000, low seat height,got to be a bargain. Can see them selling them by the boatload. Hopefully the chinese engine is trouble free.
who dares, bins

Return to “BIKES”