Wanted Bmw x challenge touratech tank

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
chunky butt

Wanted Bmw x challenge touratech tank

Post by chunky butt »

Hi all, bit of a long shot this, but anyone got the large touratech petrol tank for an X challenge , I know there like rocking horse pooh, but if you don't ask.....would even consider a hot rod welding X tank.....and any other "bits" relevant. Thanks in advance.
Nico-D

Re: Wanted Bmw x challenge touratech tank

Post by Nico-D »

Try posting in the wanted/for sale section Steve.. ;)

Or buy this already prepared one....https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-G650-X-C ... :rk:1:pf:0

Don't you hate it when that happens.. :(
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

chunky butt wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 pm Hi all, bit of a long shot this, but anyone got the large touratech petrol tank for an X challenge , I know there like rocking horse pooh, but if you don't ask.....would even consider a hot rod welding X tank.....and any other "bits" relevant. Thanks in advance.
ive been looking for one for a while now, i really felt the pain of a small tank on WIBO's Morocco trip last year ive even been tempted to pipe the Rotopax in as its all but the same as a HotRods Xtank
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Yes saw that one before I bought mine Nick, mines only got 8000km, and cheaper. Thought the touratech tanks were still available, but there really thin on the ground. Keep looking, cash waiting.

Return to “TECHNICAL”