Brook Suspension, Bradford

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
djwarrack

Brook Suspension, Bradford

Post by djwarrack »

Has anyone on the forum used the services of Brook Suspension in Bradford? I ask because I may need to have one of the lower fork tubes on my Moto Guzzi re-chromed, and being USD Marzocchi there probably aren't very many firms competent to safely dismantle them and put them back together.

Thanks

David
Asgard

Re: Brook Suspension, Bradford

Post by Asgard »

USD Marzocchis I have stripped have been fundamentally no different to other USD forks, they are quite simple to work on and should not present a problem to any re builder.
Its a trick............get an Axe
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

I can honestly recommend revs suspension in Birmingham they have done some work for me on my last bike and will be taking the new bike there when funds allow
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Another one for Revs
Guys really know their stuff and good advice on what options are open to you based on bike type of riding, rider weight.

Quick turnaround on suspension. I sent my forks and rear shock of had it all done and returned within the week.
djwarrack

Post by djwarrack »

Thanks for the replies. I'll give Revs Suspension a call to-morrow to see if they can help with my problem. I probably need one of the USD fork tubes re-chroming due to wear on the lower fork bush which has damaged the fork tube surface. To rechrome it requires the fork tube to be separated from the lower clamp and then put back together again.
I had considered replacing the unit as manufactured by Marzocchi, but the cost of the standard part is nearly £1,000. :o
Mikekitts81

Post by Mikekitts81 »

kiass suspension in atherton come heavily reccommended when i was looking at getting my forks done ..
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .

Return to “TECHNICAL”