Honda CRF

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
David Harding

Honda CRF

Post by David Harding »

Hi,

I have recently bought a new second hand bike and was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Cardiff to check the value clearance settings?

David
jonesthesteam

Re: Honda CRF

Post by jonesthesteam »

So as a new member you've posted no introduction, have bought a DR350, Honda CRF and a Triumph 1600 and want helmet advice for a trip to Spain all withn two days and asked questions on all of the aforementioned topics! My spam senses are tingling D :D :D lets see some pictures of the bikes, or your winning lottery ticket :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonesy
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

if it runs leave it alone ! dont waste your money its a honda
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

jonesthesteam wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:07 pm So as a new member you've posted no introduction, have bought a DR350, Honda CRF and a Triumph 1600 and want helmet advice for a trip to Spain all withn two days and asked questions on all of the aforementioned topics! My spam senses are tingling D :D :D lets see some pictures of the bikes, or your winning lottery ticket :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonesy
Couldn't have put it any better
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings David,

Many years have passed since I was at St Athans so I guess many changes too.

Not knowing the area I would recommend that you seek out a Honda dealership to check your bike over or carry out such servicing as might be required. Once you get to know them and your bike then you can make decisions based upon your own experiences.

Perhaps you could contact/join the Honda Owners Club or local TRF and see what their Members' recommendations might be for local servicing.

TTFN

Hugh.

Return to “TECHNICAL”