12v hard wired, continious recording bike camera? Which one please

Got a spanner in the works? Post your motorcycle problems here.
wayne roome

Re: 12v hard wired, continious recording bike camera? Which one please

Post by wayne roome »

Thats the one. looks bloody perfect Thank you.
Dutchgit

Post by Dutchgit »

pinball1008 wrote:
-Ralph- wrote:Just subscribing to the thread as I could do with the same in the car, but would prefer a small bullet cam mounted in the corner of windscreen front and rear.

Also don't want to download footage and just want it to start and stop with ignition.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Do a search on youtube for Techmoan, he does really good reviews on dashcams for cars.

Edit: here you go. http://www.techmoan.com/

Cool, just ordered me a dashcam from his reccomendations (thumbs)
It'll end in tears I tells ya.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

I've been using V-Sys systems on my bike for a couple of years now and have always been impressed. The latest (M2F) is excellent and the addition of the waterproof housing is great. Mine is connected through a Power Commander box on the bike which means it is switched on and off automatically with the ignition key. The only additional requirement I would request would be the ability to set a default view on the monitor. At the moment the monitor displays a split screen showing part of both the front and rear camera output. This can be changed by taking the DVR out of it's housing and using the hard buttons and menu system to change the view but after a few moments, it always flips back to the default view. Other than identifying that both cameras are working this isn't much use. What I would like to be able to do is set the rear camera only to be the default view and for this setting to be persistent. This would enable me to use the camera as a rear view mirror. This would be a great additional safety device.
Would also like a lockable option for the waterproof housing.
20180604_082633.jpg
20180604_082633.jpg (102.75 KiB) Viewed 1458 times
20180604_082641.jpg
20180604_082641.jpg (96.1 KiB) Viewed 1458 times

2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure

Return to “TECHNICAL”