DR DOES MAROC

Where you've been and what you done
adimurp

Re: DR DOES MAROC

Post by adimurp »

Barnman wrote:Great post, or posts

Thanks for taking the time to post the ride report and all those great pics. getting the map book out now and thinking of 2012 :)
make sure you find my number when that day comes pal, i'm planning now and it's always better in numbers!
no cuff too tough....
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

It seems there's more than a few folk want to visit Morocco , IMHO you will not be disappointed.
As i'm a bit of a LUDIT when it comes to these tools of the DEVIL (computers) could someone who knows more set up a place on here where you could find/post all relevant info ?
As you know i've been and will go again , but i'm far from knowing everything !!! Don't like swearing on line but ....UKGSers..... have a info site so why not us ?

Just a thought
Phil
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi Phil.

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... html#86512

happy now... :kiss: we all have our uses and we are all individuals..well I`m a oddball :blink:
Manneman

Post by Manneman »

Moved to the above thread.
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

An amazing report Phil, well done B)
The hubby and I are heading back to Morocco again this year and want to go further off the beaten track, so this thread is excellent reference for us.
Thanks again :)
DG

Post by DG »

Just finished reading the report, thanks for sharing, the photos are cracking. Shame most of the videos are private :(

I'm looking forward to our trip in October with even more giddiness!
Running Yorkshire Marathon (AGAIN!) for the National Brain Appeal Please visit my page. Thank you. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gavin-pickup1
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Bonniebird wrote:An amazing report Phil, well done B)
The hubby and I are heading back to Morocco again this year and want to go further off the beaten track, so this thread is excellent reference for us.
Thanks again :)
My pleasure , would like to go in spring but have to much on !!! September's not far off though , amazing place , just love it . Have a good one you two and don't forget lots of pics
Phil
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

DG wrote:Just finished reading the report, thanks for sharing, the photos are cracking. Shame most of the videos are private :(

Thanks DG
Don't know what the hells going on with the vids !!! bloody computers do my head in !! what dates you looking at in Oct ??
Phil
DG

Post by DG »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:
DG wrote:Just finished reading the report, thanks for sharing, the photos are cracking. Shame most of the videos are private :(

Thanks DG
Don't know what the hells going on with the vids !!! bloody computers do my head in !! what dates you looking at in Oct ??
Phil
We've got the Portsmouth/Santander ferry booked on 3rd October, straight through Spain then onto Morocco.
Running Yorkshire Marathon (AGAIN!) for the National Brain Appeal Please visit my page. Thank you. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gavin-pickup1
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Should be there our selves then , last week of Sept 1st week Oct be good to meet over there
Phil

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”