3 days hard enduro mega trip North Thailand

Where you've been and what you done
mastamax

3 days hard enduro mega trip North Thailand

Post by mastamax »

Here is the first day of our Pai (small city sourounded by mountains in the north of Thailand) trip about 2 weeks ago. Drove to Pai with the pickups, met with local friend to do some hard enduro riding.

The first day was a warm up day on Friday,  just getting ready for the longer days on Saturday and Sunday.

Hope you enjoy ;)

Toe

Re: 3 days hard enduro mega trip North Thailand

Post by Toe »

Great video, love the riding and the banter that goes with a trip!

Great part of the world too. I was there for christmas 2016. Hired a couple of Honda XR250 in Chiang Mai and rode the 1095 to Pai.
We managed to squeeze in a few days off roading too. One day we headed north and I guess must've been approaching the Myanmar border. Got stopped by some army guys who asked where we'd come from ("Pai"), where we were going ("back to Pai"), then they took a selfie with us and let us crack on :lol:
DRZ 400 Daytona 675 | BEL ESP FRA GBR
KHM IDN LAO MMR PHL THA VNM
mastamax

Post by mastamax »

Toe wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:22 pm Great video, love the riding and the banter that goes with a trip!

Great part of the world too. I was there for christmas 2016. Hired a couple of Honda XR250 in Chiang Mai and rode the 1095 to Pai.
We managed to squeeze in a few days off roading too. One day we headed north and I guess must've been approaching the Myanmar border. Got stopped by some army guys who asked where we'd come from ("Pai"), where we were going ("back to Pai"), then they took a selfie with us and let us crack on :lol:
Thanks, and yeah that's the thai mentality. People think because there are military checkpoints and lot of political unrest it's not really a safe place, but things are so good here.

In the countryside no one cares about laws and restrictions, it's all about smiles and freedom :D
mastamax

Post by mastamax »

Here's day 2, things just got a bit crazier!!!

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”