10 epic days in Mongolia on a KTM 450

Where you've been and what you done
qcnr

Re: 10 epic days in Mongolia on a KTM 450

Post by qcnr »

You shouldn't need a company to go to Iceland. Unless you are flying in and hiring. Remember that in Iceland offroad driving/ riding
is strictly illegal and yes the police do patrol the interior with proper Icelandic style 4x4s. Just get a good map/ GPS and guidebook. Iwent there
at the beginning of the 2000s but was in a Land Rover. Awesome place and probably even more so on a motorcycle.
mastamax

Re: 10 epic days in Mongolia on a KTM 450

Post by mastamax »

qcnr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:55 am You shouldn't need a company to go to Iceland. Unless you are flying in and hiring. Remember that in Iceland offroad driving/ riding
is strictly illegal and yes the police do patrol the interior with proper Icelandic style 4x4s. Just get a good map/ GPS and guidebook. Iwent there
at the beginning of the 2000s but was in a Land Rover. Awesome place and probably even more so on a motorcycle.
I hear you, but what about bikes? If I'm gonna do a once in a lifetime ride trip, I prefer to do it on real enduro bikes, and I haven't found any ktm / husqvarna bikes for rent without a tour. That's the main and maybe the only reason we're going with a tour.

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”