A three day dirt ride in southern Sweden

Where you've been and what you done
Per W

A three day dirt ride in southern Sweden

Post by Per W »

We took off for a long weekend on the gravel roads in southern Sweden. A small village called Lidhult was our "base camp".

boboneleg

Re: A three day dirt ride in southern Sweden

Post by boboneleg »

Fantastic, two completely different bikes out for a ride together 8-)
one-legged adventurer
Per W

Post by Per W »

Two very good mates riding together. Normally I ride my KTM EXC 500, but the B&B we stayed at didn't sell any beer so I took the Fat Lady and carried the beer we needed for two nights. :mrgreen:

The BMW served as a of support truck plus I got the chanse to try the Fat Lady on some serious gravel riding. She performed above expectations. :D
However, she needs a more aggressive front tire to keep up the pace on wet grass, sand and mud…

If you have seen my previous videos of us riding together you'll notice I keep a lot longer distance between us in this video. With the small bikes we are more agile and the Fat Lady just needed more safety distance, specially in high speed. Safety first. Hope it came out OK anyway. All for the beer!
Barftone

Post by Barftone »

Great stuff Per. You have some great flowing dirt roads over there. I find if I am on the big one trying to keep up with a small one...it's always dangerous because I go a bit quicker than normal...But if I am on the small one I like to tease a big one following to go faster!!

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”