**Into the west**

Where you've been and what you done
macvisual

Re: **Into the west**

Post by macvisual »

Cheers Steve T;

It's great you have three motorcycles to choose from......awesome that, I need to catch up etc... :)

mac
"Progress is not possible without deviation".

Frank Zappa
Womble

Post by Womble »

Steve T wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm Just a shortish ride today, west into the highlands.

Back roads to Inverness to check on an elderly native – all OK but can’t come out to play cos its muvvers day, apparently :roll: .
Onwards to the west via really little roads, some having dirty detours leading off of them into the hinterlands.
Did the infamous corkscrew off the south side of Loch Ness, then onto Fort Augustus

Steve T

8-)
Lovely photos, spotted them on the F800 Forum too. Enhanced photos? This one does look as though you've superimposed you're bike into a fabulous background :)
Enfield Himalayan... apparently they're Marmite... not keen on Marmite, but like Vegemite
YBR125... the little adventure steed of awesomeness
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

liking your report style sounds like a big adventure in a little spin exactly what I try to do most of the time, you have a much better area though. thanks.
Steve T

Post by Steve T »

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Womble - I used the cameras flash to infill more light and make the bike "pop" a bit in the photo :roll: ;) plus i do use some editing software to "enhance" the piccies I post up :mrgreen:

Bikenav - I see Llanelli is your location - you are surrounded by fantastic roads and scenery - I was dragged up in South Wales and have been back as a grown up :roll: on my bikes to enjoy the homeland several times.

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”