TT 2019 practice week and trails

Where you've been and what you done
~ACP~

Re: TT 2019 practice week and trails

Post by ~ACP~ »

Nice one Dan.
Went a couple years ago on the 950. It's great being able to get up to some of the corners on 'the mountain' via the trails and have them to yourself :D
We did the mountain road quite a few times. Passed a few bikes on the knobblies but I got really frustrated that I could only get to just over a ton without a deadly headshake! :cry: Particularly annoying when I had to allow a Porsche passed :lol:
Dansin

Post by Dansin »

~ACP~ wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 am Nice one Dan.
Went a couple years ago on the 950. It's great being able to get up to some of the corners on 'the mountain' via the trails and have them to yourself :D
We did the mountain road quite a few times. Passed a few bikes on the knobblies but I got really frustrated that I could only get to just over a ton without a deadly headshake! :cry: Particularly annoying when I had to allow a Porsche passed :lol:
She’s still going well Andy. I had to fit some new wheels as the old ones were like fifty pence pieces after Erzberg. They passed the mot last year but he said in no uncertain terms it wouldn’t pass this year with them!

scoobydidler

Post by scoobydidler »

Good read cheers fella
I've also done the trails over there with the lads, great riding and I'm also booked for the TT next year, first time for us!

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”