I'll show you big boys

Where you've been and what you done
minkyhead

Re: I'll show you big boys

Post by minkyhead »

ace that phil ...should have dragged through the brambles before the paint job mate :D
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

im very intersested in one of these ...same idea just feck about a hour from home .... its all off road theres no fecker there let alona policeman
uk is different but this has legs i reakon

irony is they can be regitered and insured road legal in the uk .....add one numberplate with 6 blobs of velcro and the options are open 8-) 8-) 8-)

dont be shocked if i actually get one ..... stealth off road ..legal on road ..and after 18 months of mountain biking ive met three rabbits and a random fox on the tracks i use ... if i were unlucky enough to see another human being i could pretend to pedal slow and say ...nice day int it show no number plate and have me sun visor down ...i never meet a soul tbo but if i did ..id have braaap stickers over the makers name and be road legal when i needed for not a lot of brasss i tell thee in my area it would work very well with a bit of common sense ..theres a shitoload of tracks to be had with not a soul around as long as you dont wind folk up they wont give a dam ,,its a goeer round our way i reakon .....he he :D

braaaaap

whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

I reckon its the future in the UK Steve , Tony AKA " Minted" off here brought his Bultaco (i think it was) down here a couple of years back , looked very similar to the one in the vid and went like stink .....50mph and weighed13 gams .........down side was the price ...lots of £ thousands
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

MotoCP wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 pm
diggermanbob wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 pm Username , how about marron uno de poco !!!!
Yes best stick to French!

I googled ‘marron uno de poco’ and it brought up images of sanitary towels.

I thought it must be a cryptic clue that you’d named it ‘The menstral cycle’.
:lol:

‘’Little brown one’ is more endearing!
Yep I reckon little brown un is about right , to many g&ts pressed the wrong button on translate :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

I'm on the look out for one, great ride out Phil.....wonder if I could get knobbles on my soles :D
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

SOLES !!! should be solex
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

Low weight combined with these and you’ll get up anything.... ok you might have to carry it sometimes 😂😂
C56B9AD6-5EFA-4729-9723-2D3085A4761E.png
C56B9AD6-5EFA-4729-9723-2D3085A4761E.png (649.88 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
Heidanau K46... £37.... front has lasted over 7000 miles and get a good 3000 miles on the rear. Work well on the road too 👍
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

Hardcore Phil.........proper hardcore!! :D :D :D

I think an offroad sortie on nothing bigger than 100cc ( no motox allowed) would be an absolute hoot . :D :D
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Phil, I agree that in many ways they could be the future in the UK but I know for a fact that the National Park Authorities are watching the development of such electric mountain bikes with intensity.

They also scan our Posts, better if they spent their energies working with us since they keep claiming that the "countryside is for all users", seems that they miss off the bit where they say ' that use only legs for propulsion' :!: :lol:

TTFN

Hugh.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Takes me back 40 years to when we used to ride 'chicken chasers' along the disused Great Central railway line. No licence, number plates, insurance or leg shields etc and we could get from the outskirts of Leicester City centre all the way to Lutterworth (maybe 16 miles or so).
Happy days until they started to dismantle the bridges which one poor soul found out by paying the ultimate price :o :cry:
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”