Peak district adventures

Where you've been and what you done
adventure steele

Peak district adventures

Post by adventure steele »

So thought Id start a lil ride report gonna be allot of pics an videos coming as I set out to explore the peak district over the next month :) being on my doorstep an being redundant now got a lil time to explore haha

anyway enough of me waffling here's a teaser :) edited on my 2006 mac pro trying to sort the upload quality to youtube as its pixellating a bit artifact wise working with i movie 11 ancient I know.

shooting on a go pro hero 6 1080p at 60 fps with pro tune on so looks pretty good before i upload to youtube,

Mainly riding a rd 250 lc at the moment and debating doing Scotland on her

Hope you all enjoy

Footage is from todays 250 mile ride :) got some more to edit

Here's the latest clip from today :) gotta love the two strokes :) 250 mile ride exploring some back roads

Last edited by adventure steele on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tink

Re: Peak district adventures

Post by Tink »

Looks good 👍🍻
XF650

Post by XF650 »

Will keep my eye out for you, should be very easy to spot the kettle or LC, so few on the road these days!

If you see a ratty old 860 Ducati GT running around making some thunder, that'll be me..

adventure steele

Thanks ^^

Awesome to see some other classics being used!

Done about 2,000 miles in the past few weeks so cracking on with the millage If im not out with my uncle my dads always in tow on his gsx-r 750 k9 currently talking him into an ADV bike with his back :)

Just trying to figure this upload issue out sure I'll sort it
adventure steele

Here's the latest clip from today :) gotta love the two strokes :) 250 mile ride exploring some back roads

smudger272

Post by smudger272 »

Get rid of that poxy music for starters
Sorry
adventure steele

:mrgreen: :lol: 8-) i like it to so it stays :D

messing around with timing the changes to the tunes second clip came out better I think more dramatic

if ya want some just bike pov with 2 stroke sound some clips on my channel of that to
Craig-SM

Post by Craig-SM »

I like the music, totally over the top drama but works well. Keep em coming but maybe a bit longer.
adventure steele

Thanks Craig yep haha was going for over the top :lol:

Took a few hours to edit with the computer I'm using looking into fixing that soon as I get a few bits sold to fund it :)

Got some footage coming on advice for the GT 750 and a ton of ideas for info vid's on the RD 250 and 350 LC

Had a ton of these an had a 350 since I was 14. 29 Now so learnt a fair bit on them over the past few years. Planning some big trips but not sure whether the LC will be used for that sups the two stroke!! ha

Hopefully all three of us will be out this week again me dad an my Uncle Pedro, so some more Peak District adventures coming gonna try and do some of the routes outta ABR this week
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Loving this music and all .........whens " 2 strokes and the temple of doom comeing out" 8-)

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”