Mucking about in Limousin

Where you've been and what you done
daveuprite

Mucking about in Limousin

Post by daveuprite »

Had a really good day yesterday out in the Limousippi Mud. We've finally mastered the cross-country route to the Monts De Blond from my place.
Lots of deer crossing in front of us, evidence of boar digging everywhere and some great forest single-track. Endless puddles, streams, bow-waves and a total mud-fest. Back end was fish-tailing so much steering was more like a tiller than a pair of handlebars. And some good company. Oh, Steve and Matt were there too... :lol:

zimtim

Re: Mucking about in Limousin

Post by zimtim »

Video Unavailable.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

That's weird - it looks OK from here.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

I also get a YouTube screen saying video unavailable :-(
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

went there a long time ago with chris evens sportadv on road books ..some were very hard and it re affirmed that i hate road books ..not helped that they were just a tuppaware box with aknob

try check if its ticked public dave ..or maby they have stopped if for music coptwrite .....
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

minkyhead wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am went there a long time ago with chris evens sportadv on road books ..some were very hard and it re affirmed that i hate road books ..not helped that they were just a tuppaware box with aknob

try check if its ticked public dave ..or maby they have stopped if for music coptwrite .....
Ah yes - think you've solved it Minky. I just clicked on the 'public' button. Maybe it'll work now. It's not a spectacular video anyway. I didn't get the camera out much at all yesterday.
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Vid works now Dave, thanks for great day, bin a while since we rode through so much mud and swamp, glad I got us round blond with out getting lost, and we didnt see one road sign for Tarbes which is always reassuring.... :lol: Cheers
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

chunky butt wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:42 pm Vid works now Dave, thanks for great day, bin a while since we rode through so much mud and swamp, glad I got us round blond with out getting lost, and we didnt see one road sign for Tarbes which is always reassuring.... :lol: Cheers
All roads lead to Tarbes, Steve.

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”