The 'Follow Will' Adventure App trip @ 2,449 metres in the Pyrenees - well four out if five bikes made it ...

Where you've been and what you done
Simon_100

The 'Follow Will' Adventure App trip @ 2,449 metres in the Pyrenees - well four out if five bikes made it ...

Post by Simon_100 »

Anyone who has been on a HISS event in the last few years will know the story. Our very own WillS puts in the work plotting fantastic day long rides on trails from my reference guides and gpx files and others - sometimes everyone! - just tag along behind, even to the extent that if he keeled over they would be totally lost!

Needless to say that's never been me as I scout the trails, over 2,500 kms in Aragon now and rising, and organise the best ones, 1,400 kms, into my HISS 'format' in the first place. But last week I couldn't resist an invitation to ride out with the Bikers - Hautes Pyrenees gang, al of whom live in the French Department just over the border from my place here in Spain.

So, enough wordage - just to point out that of course it was the KTM that stopped the show ... :lol:

... and of course it was Will who made the video! :D

More details next post.

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”