West Wales 2017

Where you've been and what you done
Teflon Jnr

West Wales 2017

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Good evening ladies and gents here is my review on the 2017 west Wales rally which is run by bigal and his family.i arrived on the Thurs afternoon where I was met by al and Linda with Alana and amy dad and norm. Upon arrival I pitched my tent in the top field next to the old man once set up we went up to the lobster pot pub for our evening meal which was a feast and a half.we retired about 12 to our homes for the weekend I awoke around 5 due to the wind and daylight I made my way down to the barn for a brew and to watch a film on my trusty tablet (shot caller).i was met by my dad around 6 to which we went and placed the abr rally banner on the entrance of the campsite we returned to the barn and had a brew when al and Linda appeared shortly after Alana and amy came we had breakfast showers etc.around dinner time dave (adventure disco) shook the campsite with his ktm after he pitched up we nipped to Tesco for supplies I remember him saying we will take it easy as he's on nobblies by Christ if that was taking it easy I'd hate to see him on full chat on road tyres on our way out Steve 68 and a few others passed on there way to the camp that evening we will congregated in the small barn for how do you dos.the following morning we had bacon buttys and brews all cooked by al and co.we split into groups for a ride out hoping to meet for lunch myself and norm chose to go with paul (bikenav) after some mishaps etc we all stopped for a brew and cake after setting off we progressed down some lanes paul overshot a turning and we all waited 5 mins passed and no sign of him norm went to investigate upon finding him his bmw was wedged in a rut at the side of the road after a few sneaky pics we helped him out and in we went down some beautiful lanes after around 20 minutes of these lanes I misjudged a part of the tarmac and my bike threw me off snapping my gear linkage and footpeg carrier I smashed my knee in and bruised my chest paul so,e how rode my bike back in 6th gear to the cafe we'd stopped earlier whilst his buddy Matty rode me back million off-road on his Africa twin what a guy.after a 3 hour wait for recovery I returned back to camp where everyone was waiting to take the piss after an hour or so the nights events started with als cawl and, music an auction and raffle I won the sore are of the year award for the 2nd year running with 14k plus miles we retired in the early hours and in the morning was treated to bacon butties again my bike was unrideable so my dad had to have me on the back for 7 hours till we got home I ordered the parts went down the following weekend and rebuilt the bike riding it home on the Sunday after the rally. A big thanks goes to al and family my old man and norm and everyone who took the piss another fantastic weekend
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Re: West Wales 2017

Post by tefflon »

Well Darren
We all had a great time But it was good to see you back at the campsite ⛺️ a bit batterd but safe . But a big thanks to Matty
For getting him back to the cafe and very one that helped him . A massive thank to Big Al and Tom Als son for taking Darren s bike to your house 🏠 and helping Darren and me repair it the weekend after the rally

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”