The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2017

Where you've been and what you done
OB1

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2017

Post by OB1 »

I am quite surprised that there doesn't seem to have been any mention of the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride on the forum this year.

I took part for the first time at a local ride in Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk and we had a fantastic time. A meet-up was organised at Krazy Horse in BSE in the morning so that we could have a nice breakfast and then ride over to the start line in a small group of about 50 bikes.

We arrived at the start line at Wetherden Hall where free drinks were provided by one of the local motorcycle training groups, Cam Rider.

Eventually, over 200 bikes and dapper chaps were lined up for the off and so, at 1:30 engines turned over and we were away. The run wasn't long but it did take us around Bury St. Edmunds and the local countryside, ending up at All Saints Hotel for a BBQ and some drinks.

Looking forward to next year and doing it all again!
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Godspeed

Re: The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2017

Post by Godspeed »

Me too. Bristol. Good laugh and loads of money raised :)
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG (82.38 KiB) Viewed 932 times
IMG_1199.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG (193.1 KiB) Viewed 932 times
IMG_1188.JPG
IMG_1188.JPG (171.03 KiB) Viewed 932 times
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”