Leacainn Forest drive

Where you've been and what you done
yoda

Re: Leacainn Forest drive

Post by yoda »

DSCF75732.JPG
DSCF75732.JPG (47.99 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
Chaos is the only camouflage that incompetence needs to operate at full capacity.

I dunno where that road goes, might as well go take a look anyway there's no where else i need to be right now.
yoda

Post by yoda »

DSCF7582.JPG
DSCF7582.JPG (50.06 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
Chaos is the only camouflage that incompetence needs to operate at full capacity.

I dunno where that road goes, might as well go take a look anyway there's no where else i need to be right now.
yoda

Post by yoda »

ollydog wrote:hi yoda,

is the little house a rental you have, i know someone on the forum has a cottage up this way,

ta

steve (thumbs)
No mate its not a rental, we have family up there so spend a lot of time there over the year as my missus works in education she has all summer up there, we used to have a static caravan but its actually cheaper to run a house. We have good neighbours who keep an eye on it for us as well and friends that visit, its a great area to be up in the hills or out on the kayaks or exploring somewhere on the bike..just tend to need ya waterproofs with ya :laugh:

ollydog

Post by ollydog »

just remembered couple of years back someone posting a middle of knowhere house thought it might have been yours
steve

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”