EDC Panticosa Spa, Aragon, Spain.

Where you've been and what you done
WIBO

Re: EDC Panticosa, Aragon, Spain.

Post by WIBO »

qwerty wrote:Nice one Keith, Great pics - Do you have a new Camera ?

Thanks cub..... Call anytime Roger, I'm off that day.

I'm scouring sites for a Nikon AW130.....or 120.....or 110...same camera really. Waterproof for rain but more so for dust proof ( read Maroc/Spain ) in amongst the specs.

(thumbs)

:)

Will It Buff Out?
Tonibe63

Re: EDC Panticosa Spa, Aragon, Spain.

Post by Tonibe63 »

Thanks for the write up Wibo (thumbs) we are around that area in a couple of weeks time so may well visit the 'cage' viewing area and the zip line :pinch: .
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
bowber

Post by bowber »

Haha, went through there last year, they were just finishing the zip line and that cage is fairly scary to stand in when your as bad with heights as I am!
I think there is a dam on the French side with foot prints painted up it?
Didn't think it was a dead end through. (Edit, I see what you mean)
Steve
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

bowber wrote:Haha, went through there last year, they were just finishing the zip line and that cage is fairly scary to stand in when your as bad with heights as I am!

I think there is a dam on the French side with foot prints painted up it?

Didn't think it was a dead end through. (Edit, I see what you mean)

Steve
(thumbs)

Yip..that's the dam at Artouste in France.

You can ride around the lake and over the dam wall, but the dead and route is actually up to the spa at Panticosa...do a U-turn there..ride back down and around the lake to join the main route again.

(thumbs)

Will It Buff Out?
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

like wise Keith if your ever over and fancy a brew in Sunny Devon (thumbs)
Camera looks good my TG-4 has a nice function you can set a delay eg 1 minute then takes pics at say 1's intervals, so if your riding solo and want the odd pic on the trail or even if you want to do a time lapse movie of setting camp up. Also got a mini Gorilla tripod with magnetic feet, so you can stick it to sign posts,gates etc or even finding lost bolts ;) ....
Take it easy Boss
Rog
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

qwerty wrote:like wise Keith if your ever over and fancy a brew in Sunny Devon (thumbs)
Camera looks good my TG-4 has a nice function you can set a delay eg 1 minute then takes pics at say 1's intervals, so if your riding solo and want the odd pic on the trail or even if you want to do a time lapse movie of setting camp up. Also got a mini Gorilla tripod with magnetic feet, so you can stick it to sign posts,gates etc or even finding lost bolts ;) ....

Take it easy Boss
Rog

No problem cub......

I was looking at the TG4 (there's a new one out at the end of this month apparently...erm....the TG5....too dear for me and.....my big silly teenagers will break it somehow.

Keep at it....... (thumbs)

Will It Buff Out?

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”