SUNDAY IN WALES

Where you've been and what you done
johnzxr750

Re: SUNDAY IN WALES

Post by johnzxr750 »

ive known most of where you are a looks great but wheres this ford???
have you tied the other side of the estuary at the back of barmouth quality there to the coach trail from bontdu to dyffryn excellent or coed y brenin to harlech amazing
cheers j
Dick Dastardly

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Did one of the trails through Coed Bren. I know the area north of Barmouth and have had lots of fun trying to get up the stone steps when wet? Great loop round there.

The fords are toward Abber. No good with welsh place names so I will PM you later when I get home.
" Ride hard, fall softly"
GIDEON

Post by GIDEON »

Very nice.
Those roads looks like they can keep you really busy
"Horsepower is an illusory Mathematical equation

Torque is the source of all Good things in the world"
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Nice one, havent done the Wayfarer for some time now. Must get back out as its virtually local and all.....
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

900Fantrider wrote:Now that looks good! When your back off your hols is there a chance you would do it again and let me tag along? I`m heading to Anglesey tommorrow & I`ll be there for about 10 weeks!

Cheers Marc
Hello Marc,

I'll be leading a ride through some trails in Mid Wales on the 19/20/21 August. More than welcome to come along. Think Tim from Angelsey and RolyTTR are coming along (also from Angelsey).

Havent posted on ABR as I only realised it was the midlands rally after I decided to do the ride....so its over on XRV.

http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/meet-ups-r ... ugust.html
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Dick Dastardly wrote:
900Fantrider wrote:Now that looks good! When your back off your hols is there a chance you would do it again and let me tag along? I`m heading to Anglesey tommorrow & I`ll be there for about 10 weeks!

Cheers Marc
With pleasure.
I thank you, look forward to arranging something!
Hello Marc,

I'll be leading a ride through some trails in Mid Wales on the 19/20/21 August. More than welcome to come along. Think Tim from Angelsey and RolyTTR are coming along (also from Angelsey).

Havent posted on ABR as I only realised it was the midlands rally after I decided to do the ride....so its over on XRV.

Bugger, Im at the Midland rally with my LittleLady on the back (as I hav`nt finished putting her bike together yet, infact I hav`nt even started puutting it together again :blush: :whistle: ) so no off roading unless its sunny then I might just con her into sunbathing for the day :whistle: So thanks that would of been great!
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
rolyttr

Post by rolyttr »

Top trails they are! Great pics as well.

Thanks for sharing, hope to get out on some of those in the next few weeks.

Roly
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Looks good, it's got me all inspired as i'm off to Rhayader on wednesday for a few days of playing in Wales.

Not sure we will be able to manage 300+ miles in a day as we will all be on CCMs :laugh:

Just got to get through another two days of work :(
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
johnzxr750

Post by johnzxr750 »

the bit from dyfrryn to the lake(bodlyn)in between moeflre and dyfws(two mountains) in a horseshoe surround. stunning!!! has been done on a zxr750h1 comical but great even camped up there about threequarters way up by the small wood on the side of moelfre using an old tent made into a tarp in some derelict bits of buildings great watching the dawn come up there...6years and a 120,000miles on that wee beastie!!!going into europe and all over the uk!!!
:woohoo: j
Paul-S

Post by Paul-S »

Some cracking trails there

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”