[video width=425 height=344 type=vimeo]196788369[/video]

Direct link: Part 2

Part 3 next week...

Idiots

Will It Buff Out?
strom55

Re: 2O16 EDC Maroc Ride Report

Post by strom55 »

Hi, not great at coms non personal :blink: but will try. Your report is a great read,Informative fun and great humor, And would like very much to join your herd this year so here goes.May I please come with you!" There it wasn't so bad, was it? " Ive been hankering to go to Moroc for a bit but no one has stuck to a plan {sound familiar )Anyway, For 1st time visit holding someones hand (a figure of speech) would be comforting (also a figure of speech !)If I was accepted as a GOAT then I will have to book a ferry to northern Spain, these get full(we go lotts :) so DATES etc are needed soon. Anyway I have no idea how to contact you so will rely on your savyness allacompo to reply CHEERS
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

strom55 wrote:Hi, not great at coms non personal :blink: but will try. Your report is a great read,Informative fun and great humor, And would like very much to join your herd this year so here goes.May I please come with you!" There it wasn't so bad, was it? " Ive been hankering to go to Moroc for a bit but no one has stuck to a plan {sound familiar )Anyway, For 1st time visit holding someones hand (a figure of speech) would be comforting (also a figure of speech !)If I was accepted as a GOAT then I will have to book a ferry to northern Spain, these get full(we go lotts :) so DATES etc are needed soon. Anyway I have no idea how to contact you so will rely on your savyness allacompo to reply CHEERS

Morning Strom55

No problem in joining the list.

If you check page one you'll see dates added on there. I update that page periodically. If you ping me a Private Message with your email then I'll add you to the group email so as I can ping you all with any updates as the year goes on.

All the best

:)

Will It Buff Out?
jonperry64

Post by jonperry64 »

WIBO wrote:
strom55 wrote:Hi, not great at coms non personal :blink: but will try. Your report is a great read,Informative fun and great humor, And would like very much to join your herd this year so here goes.May I please come with you!" There it wasn't so bad, was it? " Ive been hankering to go to Moroc for a bit but no one has stuck to a plan {sound familiar )Anyway, For 1st time visit holding someones hand (a figure of speech) would be comforting (also a figure of speech !)If I was accepted as a GOAT then I will have to book a ferry to northern Spain, these get full(we go lotts :) so DATES etc are needed soon. Anyway I have no idea how to contact you so will rely on your savyness allacompo to reply CHEERS

Morning Strom55

If you check page one you'll see dates added on there. I update that page periodically. If you ping me a Private Message with your email then I'll add you to the group email so as I can ping you all with any updates as the year goes on.

All the best

Think Strom needs to check out this thread:

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... nvite.html
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

jonperry64 wrote:
WIBO wrote:

Morning Strom55

All the best

Think Strom needs to check out this thread:

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... nvite.html

Morning Jon....

All well with you?....you're correct ref the link.....I thought I was replying on it...baaaaaaaa....... fancy a ride out to Maroc in October?

Will It Buff Out?
jonperry64

Post by jonperry64 »

I'm very tempted Keith but I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. If you're doing one next year put my name down!
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

jonperry64 wrote:I'm very tempted Keith but I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. If you're doing one next year put my name down!

No problem....it was a pleasure to ride with you on that Norton 1190 Adv.

Will It Buff Out?
sohoeasy

Post by sohoeasy »

I woke up this morning with the fortunate options of either another shag or a bit of a read.

Pleased to say say,that although my chosen option took much longer. I now know more about Morocco than I ever did. (thumbs)

Thank you. :)
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

sohoeasy wrote:I woke up this morning with the fortunate options of either another shag or a bit of a read.

Pleased to say say,that although my chosen option took much longer. I now know more about Morocco than I ever did. (thumbs)

Thank you. :)

You're obviously not married.

Will It Buff Out?

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”