RTW in dribs and drabs - off-road Ride Report - Iceland, Iraqi border, Korean DMZ, Alaska + beyond!

Where you've been and what you done
WIBO

Re: RTW in dribs and drabs - off-road Ride Report - Iceland, Iraqi border, Korean DMZ, Alaska + beyond!

Post by WIBO »

Firefox browser...download an extension to view embedded images of photobucket......works just fine....perhaps state that at the start of each report for those that don't know yet?

Keep the pics coming....great to read your progress....bravo!!!

:D
Will It Buff Out?
Toe

Re: RTW in dribs and drabs - off-road Ride Report - Iceland, Iraqi border, Korean DMZ, Alaska + beyond!

Post by Toe »

WIBO wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 pm Firefox browser...download an extension to view embedded images of photobucket......works just fine....perhaps state that at the start of each report for those that don't know yet?

Keep the pics coming....great to read your progress....bravo!!!

Same for Chrome. I use 'Photobucket Hotlink Fix'. Show all images without having to do anything else apart from add the extension to your browser, same as ones for Firefox.

Great pics from your amazing trip!
DRZ 400 Daytona 675 | BEL ESP FRA GBR
KHM IDN LAO MMR PHL THA VNM
MudFing

Post by MudFing »

Looks like the pics are finally back on this (or at least now I can see them again anyway) so I'll do my best to update the thread asap. Still got boxes full of SD cards to get posted up! 8-)
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Keep 'em coming!!!

Will It Buff Out?

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”