Luckiegar Shropshire wkd

Where you've been and what you done
gary b

Re: Luckiegar Shropshire wkd

Post by gary b »

Great weekend for a road ride out around elan valley if not a bit snowy and icy on the tops, does anyone know how John the scotch lad on the ktm sa went on getting home after is off?, he looked sore but fair play, first words out of his mouth while he was still on his back was " is the bike ok". Thanks Steve for leading the ride, nice run out (thumbs) .
May see some of you at the dragon B)
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Awesome pics Stewie
None from the forest ?
Grimetime

Post by Grimetime »

Absolutely cracking weekend despite the ice and cold! Thanks to all involved Gary for choosing such a good venue, Ry for levers and chauffeuring and all the rest of you for just being good craic. I have a few pics so will post once on photo bucket.. It's been a shit Xmas and new year for myself and this meet really got me back into the right frame of mind, can't wait for the next one but for now it's back to reality and getting the pounds in (thumbs)
Doug Haywood
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Great weekend Plenty of beer,Banter and mud, Bit frosty too mind.Thanks for sorting it Gary, Ace ride out Fri and sat.

Roger
cowling

Post by cowling »

Cracking weekend lads, thanks all. (thumbs)

Great how newbees rock up on their own,
As I did a few meets ago, and are made to
Feel part of the group instantly, cheers. (thumbs)

Wee jock, hope your ok, get a post up when u
Get chance to let u know how your doing.

Great being on the sofa bed, ry got top bunk
Above tea, he weren't happy, he he. :laugh: :laugh:
roberteagle6

Post by roberteagle6 »

Hi all, great weekend and big thanks to Gaz for sorting. Glad I wimped out and stayed in the Bunkhouse, roast toasty ! The G650 proved to be too big and toooo heavy for me on those trails, so thanks again guys for picking me up and giving me a push each time I got stuck - I would still be there otherwise !
CCM due early Feb - can't wait.
Cheers
scoobydidler

Luckiegar Shropshire wkd

Post by scoobydidler »

Brilliant weekend as always. A good mix of going, the ice has proved a right PITA over the last few months but the snow is quite cool to ride (no pun intended)

The usual few spills/odd damaged bike and shagged wheel bearings which is about the norm!

Thanks gaz for sorting it all out, the digs were spot on. Thanks cowling for generally being in charge of brekky and ferrying me around, nice change in the van!

Slight hiccup getting seperated from the group but Moby was up for a mini adventure in true newbie fashion so we pressed on together and completed the route just before dark with a considerable ammount of pushing and rarving on up that bloody gully. Its all character building and the mighty Tenere's never let us down.

Til next time, Scoob.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
SimonKTM

Post by SimonKTM »

Great weekend guys enjoyed all except cold tent, had good road ride to Elan hope your ok marmaduke
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (76.38 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
image_2016-01-18.jpeg
image_2016-01-18.jpeg (56.77 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Dont know about you lads,always feel shattered by lunch after ABC wkd,thanfully comfy chair feet up little old mans half hour !!!
jonboy72

Post by jonboy72 »

Brilliant first weekend, thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome straight away, Scooby - still grinning thinking about the Tenere's in that gully, glad you had the route file and thanks for the help showing a newbie what to do!

Gaz thanks so much for the route and attempting to keep us all on track for some fantastic trails, really appreciate the effort you put in.

Tea, thanks for the various name changes ... I think I'll stick with Moby B)

Cheers Jon
(Dave, Superdave, Jo, Heston, Moby ...)

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”