HAD A GUT FULL OFF WITH WORK

Where you've been and what you done
Simon_100

Re: HAD A GUT FULL OFF WITH WORK

Post by Simon_100 »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:@ Si ....you know me !!! i just turn up out of the blue for a free brew :woohoo:
How about Sunday early evening? I'll bring my tent and, if you ask me nicely, one of those fabulous pepper covered sausages (thumbs)

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Bloody typical Si we have UK friends arriving on Sunday who we haven't seen for years and i'd get hung drawn and quartered if i missed a minute and as they go our daughter arrives , but i'll be calling in at yours come July (thumbs)
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:Bloody typical Si we have UK friends arriving on Sunday who we haven't seen for years and i'd get hung drawn and quartered if i missed a minute and as they go our daughter arrives , but i'll be calling in at yours come July (thumbs)
No worries Phil - I had to rise to the bait :whistle:

Let's meet in July then and have a chin-wag. Yours or mine or anywhere really (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Going past you place mid July and it'd be rude not to call in (thumbs)
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:Going past you place mid July and it'd be rude not to call in (thumbs)
We can't have that now can we (thumbs)

Regs

Simon

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”