Invasion of Scotland Part 1

Where you've been and what you done
Lancastermick

Re: Invasion of Scotland Part 1

Post by Lancastermick »

James691 wrote:
WyreFlyer wrote:
James691 wrote:
WyreFlyer wrote:Excellent post James, it's got me chomping at the bit for my trip up there in May. 5 days and 1700 miles planned :woohoo:
Cheers Buddy :) YOu are going to have an excellent time of it!

You got the route that I could have a look at? Just got back from a ride about Southport and now looking at a Scotish trip route myself :woohoo:
I can't take any credit for the route as it's Southport Superbikes 21st Annual Tour Of Scotland, my fourth time on the trip. Only 52 of us meeting up this year!
Got a hard copy of this years route but not the Garmin plot yet.
That's cool, is there a website where I can have a look at the planned route mate? :) Cheers
Pop into Southport Superbikes and have a chat to Roy (a real gentleman of the old school). Tell him the guy who wanted to pick the GS up off the floor recommended him to you. ;) If you buy owt, mention that I could do with some better footpegs and some cylinder guards! :) :laugh: :laugh:
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
James691

Post by James691 »

will have a look on wednesday mate :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Breva

Post by Breva »

Good post James :) I would love to invade Scotland again but living only 10 miles away from Dover Docks with the same distance I could be in Italy or the South of France :cheer:
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

Breva wrote:Good post James :) I would love to invade Scotland again but living only 10 miles away from Dover Docks with the same distance I could be in Italy or the South of France :cheer:
Now that's a conundrum for sure mate! :)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
James691

Post by James691 »

Breva wrote:Good post James :) I would love to invade Scotland again but living only 10 miles away from Dover Docks with the same distance I could be in Italy or the South of France :cheer:
Hmmm after that ride I have to say it is a tough choice to make.....so I'd do both :)
Dancing in the moonlight

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”