A Mosel Bimble - Road & Trail

Where you've been and what you done
Mosel Bikes

Re: A Mosel Bimble - Road & Trail

Post by Mosel Bikes »

So pleased to hear that Pete. Looking forward to maybe spending a bit more time with you both next time. Say hi To L for us.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
chico

Post by chico »

Mikes place by night.......chilly in Nov, but still nice.....

TDMTAM

Post by TDMTAM »

I really enjoyed our trip through the Mosel last easter, despite the bloody cold. No off roading for us though just enjoyed the roads and the scenery. Looking forward to going back to Germany in 2014
TAM
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Chico .... welcome to the forum my old friend (didn't think that username would fool me did you? - who else would come over here in winter!) You've found the right forum here - it's the busiest one I know. Hope things are good for you.
Be nice to meet you Tam. Drop by for some cake and a cuppa if you're nearby when you visit the Mosel again.
New video embedded in our website if anyone wants to get a flavour of the Mosel Valley. Just lifted from Youtube, but hope to have my own 'ride' videos soon.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
TDMTAM

Post by TDMTAM »

Mosel Bikes wrote: Be nice to meet you Tam. Drop by for some cake and a cuppa if you're nearby when you visit the Mosel again.
New video embedded in our website if anyone wants to get a flavour of the Mosel Valley. Just lifted from Youtube, but hope to have my own 'ride' videos soon.
were would "we" find your site if you cant reply on here due to advertising rules PM me instead
TAM

Scrub that found it.
chico

Post by chico »

Chico .... welcome to the forum my old friend (didn't think that username would fool me did you? - who else would come over here in winter!) You've found the right forum here - it's the busiest one I know. Hope things are good for you.

:laugh:
been on for a while, thought the date on the pic may be a give away as well......when I left you, weather stayed ok right through Swiss visit, got caught in a bit of snow going home through Belgium....stir crazy already....maybe try something in Feb

all the best to you and Lynne for New Year

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”