Must be the first this year........

Where you've been and what you done
dusi

Re: Must be the first this year........

Post by dusi »

Glad ur OK, bloody Ice! Take it easy and well done for continuing, all the best for the rest of the year cheers Dus
snaphappy

Post by snaphappy »

Auch, glad your ok, I'm in my third week of a plastered up wrist and getting narked by it now. hopefully you can replace / repair the scuffed bits and get some fresh paint on the tank. did any of the plastics break or crack, they are easy to weld so dont give up on them.
SafeRidin'
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

Kenbo

Post by Kenbo »

herman wrote:It'll polish out I'm sure. At least you are not dented. Is the battery gel type? :blink:
Never thought about that, when I checked it is a lead acid but sealed so no acid escaped :whistle:
Alphadog43 wrote:Gutted for you mate, hope you can get it fixed at a reasonable cost. At least adventure bikes look good with a few battle scars ;)
My thoughts also. Some plastic broke that can be replaced but not the main part of the fairing so in no rush to sort the gravel rash.
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

Just a thought regarding the gravel rash, what about a set of Saint Andrews Cross decals like LWR's, and an ABR one for the scar a little further forward ?
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”