How long til you go and where?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
leo-david

How long til you go and where?

Post by leo-david »

One month today and I'll be getting on the tunnel and heading for a couple of weeks down to Austria can't wait :woohoo:

How long have you got to go and where to??
CBSTD

Re: How long til you go and where?

Post by CBSTD »

One month and a day and we will be setting of for the ferry on Sunday night sailing to Roscoff then ten day in the Pyrennes and Picos if the plan comes together.
Me karma ranover me dogma
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

About 4 hours, then of down to Portsmouth for the ferry to St Malo , and two weeks in sunny Brittany. My bag is packed, it looks far too small.

Then again, I'm not really adventuring, just cat-sitting for two weeks for my parents. Hopefully, I'll get some green-laning in, I'll be studying the IGN maps as soon as I get there.
Happiness has 125cc ...
digitalcaptive

Post by digitalcaptive »

Seven weeks this thursday and me and Hudders will be making our way down to Harwich, catching the ferry to the hook of Holland, about an hour and a halves ride to catch the train that'll take us to Alessandra in Italy, from then on we'll be riding through the Dolomites, down into Slovenia and on to Crotia and beyond!!!! well maybe not beyond we've only got 16 days but we'll see where it gets us. I can wait, it's been a long time in the planning
McOo

Post by McOo »

38 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes, at least 5 repacks, 6 hours route planning, 3 DIY bike services and a 7.5 ton truck delivery of ration packs .. until we leave for Iceland via Denmark.
Paul-S

Post by Paul-S »

3 sleeps to go and them me and Stanbloke are off to do a Vibraction roadbook based trip in the Pyrenees and Bardenas Desert - woohoo !

All packed and waiting eagerly !!

Boat out Friday to Bilbao - hot foot on Sat night as far east as we can get - Sun morning carry on to get to the start - 4 days to do the route and back for the boat back on Thursday
leo-david

Post by leo-david »

I'm glad to see its not just me getting excited about going :cheer:

Its a buzz knowing your going soon. I like the sound of the trips you've all got lined up.
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

Just the 17 days until Spanish Pyrenees beckon B)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Big Den

Post by Big Den »

2 days then off to the lakes with another forum and 5 weeks and i'll be off to France / Belgium
Just bikes for me ta
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

2 weeks tomorrow :silly: :woohoo:
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.

Return to “TRAVEL”