Continental updates please

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
moto al

Re: Continental updates please

Post by moto al »

i know this is some will totaly will disagree many motorhomes come to scotland ,unforunately they dont contribute to the local ecnomy ,they fuel up at the cheep supermarkets ,also they buy all their food ,and drink ,they block our roads camp in passing places ,and leave all there MERD BEHIND . CRETINS . AL
moto al
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

moto al wrote:i know this is some will totaly will disagree many motorhomes come to scotland ,unforunately they dont contribute to the local ecnomy ,they fuel up at the cheep supermarkets ,also they buy all their food ,and drink ,they block our roads camp in passing places ,and leave all there MERD BEHIND . CRETINS . AL
It’s a free country
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

That's more like it Al. I was quite disappointed when you rejoined the site but posted all kinds of sensible things and pretty pics. Looks like you're gradually returning to normal...

:D
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

daveuprite wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:20 pm That's more like it Al. I was quite disappointed when you rejoined the site but posted all kinds of sensible things and pretty pics. Looks like you're gradually returning to normal...

:D
There’s only one Moto Al, I was beginning to think we had an imposter, glad he’s back to normal.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Flipflop

Post by Flipflop »

Any details on France? I’ve been told no quarantine now.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Flipflop wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:25 am Any details on France? I’ve been told no quarantine now.
ENTRY TO FRANCE FROM ABROAD
It looks like France is about to move to a double vaccination entry system, that will allow those with 2 jabs and one of the quick CV19 tests (positive obviously) to enter the country without any need to quarantine. Waiting for confirmation of this, but all the talk is that's the system they are about to adopt.

RE-ENTRY TO UK AFTERWARDS
I refer you to a Mr B Johnson and M Hancock. Or in other words, God knows....
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

daveuprite wrote:
Flipflop wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:25 am Any details on France? I’ve been told no quarantine now.
ENTRY TO FRANCE FROM ABROAD
It looks like France is about to move to a double vaccination entry system, that will allow those with 2 jabs and one of the quick CV19 tests (positive obviously) to enter the country without any need to quarantine. Waiting for confirmation of this, but all the talk is that's the system they are about to adopt.

RE-ENTRY TO UK AFTERWARDS
I refer you to a Mr B Johnson and M Hancock. Or in other words, God knows....
Looks like it’s only free entry with double jabs and a Negative test is only for EU citizens and part of the EU digital vaccination programs
Sadly we aren’t EU citizens anymore and therefore I doubt we are eligible to that protocol
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
qcnr

Post by qcnr »

Looks like it’s only free entry with double jabs and a Negative test is only for EU citizens and part of the EU digital vaccination programs
Sadly we aren’t EU citizens anymore and therefore I doubt we are eligible to that protocol
:D :D :D
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

johnnyboxer wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:35 am Sadly we aren’t EU citizens anymore and therefore I doubt we are eligible to that protocol
Ah but since last week UK fisherman now have unlimited access to Liechtenstein's territorial waters....

Oops, we're onto brexshit again. Quick, change the subject.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

daveuprite wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:16 am
johnnyboxer wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:35 am Sadly we aren’t EU citizens anymore and therefore I doubt we are eligible to that protocol
Ah but since last week UK fisherman now have unlimited access to Liechtenstein's territorial waters....
I believe the deal includes Austria's coastal waters as well :roll:

Return to “TRAVEL”