Travel Food MRE available

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
SteveR

Travel Food MRE available

Post by SteveR »

I have a small pile of unwanted RatPack MRE's here from my Son, and not a lot of use to me now as I am not really going anywhere. Very similiar to the Wayfarer range of packs. All can be eaten cold or warm, best way to warm up is army style, put the bag in a pan of boiling water for 10 mins, then use the water for coffee/tea and eat the grub!

So far I have found:

Moroccan Bean Stew - 2
Tomato pasta Salad - 4
Veggie All day breakfast - 2
Ginger puds - 3

Possibly a couple or 3 more if we find them and some other odds and ends to keep you going on a RTW or TET ride. The veggie ones are better with a bit of meat popped in I find, but have enough flavour on their own really.

Most have a BBE mid 2021. Too heavy to post really so collect from TF5..... That's Telford :)

Few quid to Help for Heroes or similiar Charity?
bikenav

Re: Travel Food MRE available

Post by bikenav »

I'll take them if your able to hold on to em for a bit, locked down here at the moment unsure when it will be legal or right to to travel, if you want em gone thats cool too. ta very much Paul.
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

bikenav wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:37 am I'll take them if your able to hold on to em for a bit, locked down here at the moment unsure when it will be legal or right to to travel, if you want em gone thats cool too. ta very much Paul.
Fine Paul. Would offer a delivery, but hardly worth the cost... :shock:

They are in my bike container now, so safe and sound. If the Zombie Apocalypse arrives before you collect them, I may eat them!

You in whole area lockdown then? The Valleys have been hammered... I might grab a ride down towards Llandodd before the Autumn finishes so maybe a meet is possible. See how it pans out.
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

Ta very much. I am a little bit West of the valleys but Ye full lockdown here no leaving the local area at the moment, halfway through the first 2 week stretch I guess that will be extended some. Passed by Telford a couple of weeks ago on the way to the Peaks typically, Llandod or somewhere no problem for me, when the gate is opened I will message you but think at least 3 weeks more, I do have a get out of jail free card if it comes to it but prefer not to use that for a few spoonfulls of grub. keep Safe Paul.

Return to “TRAVEL”