My Euro trip opinions

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
lancashirelad

Re: My Euro trip opinions

Post by lancashirelad »

We’d planned to revisit Angoulême for the Circuit de Ramparts albeit by car, & I’ve recently been seeing if its viable again but I’m still trying to get a refund from my cancelled trip on the bike to the Scottish pre65 trial so I’m reluctant to commit more money for it all to go pear shaped again? But I’m ready for a holiday to be honest.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

Oop North John wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:28 am
Peirre wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:02 pm I was due to catch the ferry to Bilbao tonight but that got thrown under the bus. Recently Navigator travel insurance contacted me (26/6) as my travel insurance renewal was due, but in light of the pandemic they are currently not able to offer me a quote as no underwriters are willing to quote prices
Interesting about the insurers viewpoint. They'll be doing loads of risk analysis as that's how they make their money, which makes going overseas a concern, as if you get caught up in a lockdown without any insurance that could be expensive, ignoring any health issues. Will the E111 still be valid in Europe?
The E111 is still valid until the end of the year.
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

I’ve bitten the bullet. Ferry booked for 17th July along with a fellow forum member. One way then I can come back when and where I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith

Return to “TRAVEL”