Uk quarantine a joke! Updated

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Tramp

Uk quarantine a joke! Updated

Post by Tramp »

Okay this is as it happened to me today... You are supposed when re-entering the UK from France at the moment go online and fill in a few forms and they that is the immigration service issue you a ref number which you are supposed to quote at the customs boths..

Load of bollocks the French wave you through.. The UK guys no longer do drug and explosive swab tests yes they stop and search the Romanian vans but when I went through they asked for passport.. Okay where have you been normal chat... Then have you filled in the quarentine forms and got your ref number..... Errr.... Yes.

Okay have a nice journey back... No checking to see if your telling the truth...

So another immigration fuck up...

Make of this what you will but I'm just giving a update... More than the bbc can manage lol...
Last edited by Tramp on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tramp

Re: Uk quarantine a joke! Updated

Post by Tramp »

Okay second supposed day of quarentine and my neighbour down the street has had Jo visitors from hm gov immigration lol.. And now the bbc have announced the turn coats are creating travel corridors.... PATEL needs to find a new job!!... Anyway I'm back out to Belgium on Friday for a weekend working see what there computer makes of that...

Dumb fuck wits all off them.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

All the time we’ve got so many dumb idiots already within this country not giving a toss and massing on the beach or at parties etc, the cross border numbers must be insignificant in comparison.
I’m not sure why there is all this posturing but it seems to be a pointless political tit for tat arrangement and very little to do with health.
I can see a spike coming in the Costas though (Spain not the coffee shops).
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Have you actually been out of UK?... And seen what it's really like I've been travelling back and forth since week2 of lock down and spoken eye to eye to lots of European truckers and travellers... The last 2 weeks everything in mainland Europe has opened up again.. Folks going about daily buisness and has the numbers rockeded? No...

Too much scare mongering in this country well its 4 actually... All the while Europe rises up and will kick our sorry ass for sure..
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

I think everyone will agree that the UK Government is doing all the right things...

...in completely the wrong order.

Let's go down the pub and get bladdered!
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

I was implying the rush of Brits heading for Spain any day now.
We are bound to be the bunch that gets it going...or at least be blamed for it.
I still can't see any great need to rush abroad other than for work or essential journeys.
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

My farther has been around Malaga since last October and says life is back to normal well he's down the bars and cafes lol.... It was heavily inforced the movement and people are looking for money from other European nations to bail them out... Time will tell..

If you feel safe at home stay there the world will still be there next week, month or year... Might be short of folks but he we survived they didn't.... The dinasors became extinct we didn't..... Just my screwed up take up things.
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Yeah no what you mean Russ, loads of English, Dutch, and belge here at the mo. Went and filled up yesterday, and took a short cut through leclerc's car park and it was seriously heaving with foreign plated cars. On another note, off to a funeral tomorrow, everyone's allowed in the church, respect one metre, and wear a mask.......Yeah right, that won't be happening.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

I like screwed up takes on things. Reality is overrated.
Such as I have been out, I don’t recall seeing any EU plates. By now, the Dutch will normally have been here en masse, they usually move in around Easter and stay until September or later.
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R

Return to “TRAVEL”