6 days in Portugal?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Farmernd

6 days in Portugal?

Post by Farmernd »

Thinking we could fly out ,rent bikes and explore roads in a few weeks. Has anyone got goot routes or ideas for us ,Thanks
dibbs

Re: 6 days in Portugal?

Post by dibbs »

If you are flying out then why not try and rent bikes and give this route a go https://www.adventurecountrytracks.com/ ... -portugal/ I am hoping to ride out and cover this next year and ride back (Ferry to and from Santander) in 10 days. So it seems doable for you in 6! just a thought :D
Agg(Skinny)

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

Me and a couple of buddies are doing the act Portugal next year it looks like good simple fun, have you looked at the Greece route on the website? Maybe the year after. Anyone on here that's already done it, I would like to know what you think. Cheers
Glynnr80

Post by Glynnr80 »

Ive done the Portugal route.
Excellent! Did it on my old 1981 G/S in February 2018.
5 simple days north to south.
Used a Zumo 660.....the sat nav takes a bit of getting used to reading it.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

For anyone interested most of the tet and thjs route are all based on the 2 trans portugal routes available on wikiloc... From braganca the harder route is not hard but scenic woods anx lots of crossed tracks :lol: so easily wrong trail...
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Tramp wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:31 am For anyone interested most of the tet and thjs route are all based on the 2 trans portugal routes available on wikiloc... From braganca the harder route is not hard but scenic woods anx lots of crossed tracks :lol: so easily wrong trail...
Thanks for the info Russ. I like using Wikiloc but it doesn't get as much press as Viewranger and has less routes but i really like the simpleness of using it. Plus ive followed a few of your routes from it thanks.

Return to “TRAVEL”