EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
halfpint

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2019. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by halfpint »

any tyre will do when you see what they ride on . mitas are cheap and do the job . I would say dont worry about your rubber .1000 mile is nothing to worry about eo7 or more knobs e09 will do the job . now if you need any advice about shitting and riding a motorcycle I am you man top tip dont try to fart public . :oops:
BobH

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2019. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by BobH »

IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG (156.59 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
nope don't do that..................
BobH

Post by BobH »

Both times I have used Mefo Super Explorers, decent on the road and trails and about as good as anything not sand focused for the dunes. I put them fresh on for the trip and there is plenty of life left for the rest of the year until ready to go again with fresh tread. That is if you take the same bike twice....

I had thought of TKC80 on the front but not decided yet. Also the Motoz Tractionators look good on paper but lately I hear mixed reviews. One guy had them on a 990 and they did ok.

As usual with a tyre question you never get a definitive answer, sorry.
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

Yeehaa i'm in

Attachments
ticket.jpg
ticket.jpg (46.47 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
Agg(Skinny)

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

Banging, see you on the boat Schoe000, just look for the 3 tired blokes(it's my birthday the day before) I see it said bike TBC. What you thinking of bringing? BobH where are you travelling from?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

BobH wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:07 pm IMG_0163.JPG

nope don't do that..................
As usual and in true EDC fashion, it's always nice to take a picture when someone is at their lowest ebb.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
Will It Buff Out?
BobH

Post by BobH »

Agg, I am travelling from Newark. I have not yet decided a route. I may go via France this year as done the boat twice. Will leave it a bit t finally decide. In the meantime feel free to call and discuss any aspects I can help with.

Keith, re the photo, just complying with EDC rules........ Almost finished my rally tower so should be able to stay upright more this year surely. At least more light for the night solo mountain crossing :idea:
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

Agg(Skinny) wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:29 am I see it said bike TBC. What you thinking of bringing?
I have a Husky TE630 at the moment but am considering getting a CRF250l, I like the look of the Rally but it's too tall for me, so just waiting at the moment.
Agg(Skinny)

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

Bloody hell Bob, just put it into Google maps. I'd go via Philadelphia 😅
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

BobH wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:32 am Agg, I am travelling from Newark. I have not yet decided a route. I may go via France this year as done the boat twice. Will leave it a bit t finally decide. In the meantime feel free to call and discuss any aspects I can help with.

Keith, re the photo, just complying with EDC rules........ Almost finished my rally tower so should be able to stay upright more this year surely. At least more light for the night solo mountain crossing :idea:

I'd expect nothing less ref EDC rules.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem if you want to ride earlier down through France to my house....you're off that day!!!!

:D

Will It Buff Out?

Return to “TRAVEL”