EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
BobH

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by BobH »

Well it was good to laugh after a long day, even Pete managed a smile despite Moroccan revenge.
Agg(Skinny)

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

Here we go, 1 month till the show begins and I can't wait, all my bits have turned up, just got to sort out a few things and quickly. Looking forward to a couple of weeks with good and new friends, been checking ferry arrival times into Spain and they are pretty close to their estimate. Salamanca is awesome and we are celebrating my birthday(14th) so the 1st couple of beers are on me🍻
micksea

Post by micksea »

Keith,have you started the open invite thread for next year yet? Will you and bobh be able to get time off for next year's trip?
BobH

Post by BobH »

I think I am off that week :lol:
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

micksea wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:06 pm Keith,have you started the open invite thread for next year yet? Will you and bobh be able to get time off for next year's trip?
Quite, quite possibly!!!!

Get that moto ready just in case!!!! It would be great to get a ride out again with you!!!

:D

Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Agg(Skinny) wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:16 pm Here we go, 1 month till the show begins and I can't wait, all my bits have turned up, just got to sort out a few things and quickly. Looking forward to a couple of weeks with good and new friends, been checking ferry arrival times into Spain and they are pretty close to their estimate. Salamanca is awesome and we are celebrating my birthday(14th) so the 1st couple of beers are on me🍻

I haver ordered parts for my XT.....I'll install them as soon as they arrive next week and take the old 107K kms girl for a test ride out.

Beers will be gratefully accepted!!!! :D :D

I'll ping more travel details soon.....

Keep at it!!!!

Will It Buff Out?
BobH

Post by BobH »

New rear to fit, change oil, pack, strap on a front wheel and I should be ready. Trouble is limited time to do even that, as working away. However tunnel booked for the 13th so coming one way or another :lol:
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

You'll be ready for a decompression ride out by then young man!!!

Keep at it

Will It Buff Out?
Agg(Skinny)

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

Not long now gents. Question-- I have been looking at the adventure food sachets that you just add water to, will I need them for our random wild camping or will we pick up supplies en-route? Don't bother buying any cereal bars, my lovely other half just bought me 60. She says I need something with my coffee in the morning :P
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

Agg(Skinny) wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 pm Not long now gents. Question-- I have been looking at the adventure food sachets that you just add water to, will I need them for our random wild camping or will we pick up supplies en-route? Don't bother buying any cereal bars, my lovely other half just bought me 60. She says I need something with my coffee in the morning :P
Now theres an offer you cant refuse !!!!!!

Return to “TRAVEL”