EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
User avatar
BobH
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Newark
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by BobH » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 pm

Well it was good to laugh after a long day, even Pete managed a smile despite Moroccan revenge.

Pre-order your limited edition ABR T-shirts
Agg(Skinny)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:39 am
Location: SG12
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by Agg(Skinny) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:16 pm

Here we go, 1 month till the show begins and I can't wait, all my bits have turned up, just got to sort out a few things and quickly. Looking forward to a couple of weeks with good and new friends, been checking ferry arrival times into Spain and they are pretty close to their estimate. Salamanca is awesome and we are celebrating my birthday(14th) so the 1st couple of beers are on me🍻

micksea
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by micksea » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Keith,have you started the open invite thread for next year yet? Will you and bobh be able to get time off for next year's trip?

User avatar
BobH
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Newark
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by BobH » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:42 am

I think I am off that week :lol:

User avatar
WIBO
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 pm
Location: French Pyrénées
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:41 pm

micksea wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:06 pm
Keith,have you started the open invite thread for next year yet? Will you and bobh be able to get time off for next year's trip?
Quite, quite possibly!!!!

Get that moto ready just in case!!!! It would be great to get a ride out again with you!!!


:D


.
Will It Buff Out?









The Suit:What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?

Me: Honesty.

The Suit: Honesty? I don't think honesty could be construed as a weakness.

Me: I don't give a f**k what you think.

User avatar
WIBO
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 pm
Location: French Pyrénées
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Agg(Skinny) wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:16 pm
Here we go, 1 month till the show begins and I can't wait, all my bits have turned up, just got to sort out a few things and quickly. Looking forward to a couple of weeks with good and new friends, been checking ferry arrival times into Spain and they are pretty close to their estimate. Salamanca is awesome and we are celebrating my birthday(14th) so the 1st couple of beers are on me🍻


I haver ordered parts for my XT.....I'll install them as soon as they arrive next week and take the old 107K kms girl for a test ride out.


Beers will be gratefully accepted!!!! :D :D


I'll ping more travel details soon.....

Keep at it!!!!

:D
Will It Buff Out?









The Suit:What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?

Me: Honesty.

The Suit: Honesty? I don't think honesty could be construed as a weakness.

Me: I don't give a f**k what you think.

User avatar
BobH
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Newark
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by BobH » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:52 pm

New rear to fit, change oil, pack, strap on a front wheel and I should be ready. Trouble is limited time to do even that, as working away. However tunnel booked for the 13th so coming one way or another :lol:

User avatar
WIBO
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 pm
Location: French Pyrénées
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:19 am

You'll be ready for a decompression ride out by then young man!!!

Keep at it


:D
Will It Buff Out?









The Suit:What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?

Me: Honesty.

The Suit: Honesty? I don't think honesty could be construed as a weakness.

Me: I don't give a f**k what you think.

Agg(Skinny)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:39 am
Location: SG12
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by Agg(Skinny) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 pm

Not long now gents. Question-- I have been looking at the adventure food sachets that you just add water to, will I need them for our random wild camping or will we pick up supplies en-route? Don't bother buying any cereal bars, my lovely other half just bought me 60. She says I need something with my coffee in the morning :P

chubbyhooker
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Location: Southampton
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by chubbyhooker » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Agg(Skinny) wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 pm
Not long now gents. Question-- I have been looking at the adventure food sachets that you just add water to, will I need them for our random wild camping or will we pick up supplies en-route? Don't bother buying any cereal bars, my lovely other half just bought me 60. She says I need something with my coffee in the morning :P
Now theres an offer you cant refuse !!!!!!

Post Reply

Return to “TRAVEL”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests