Park'n'Ride - Pyrenees; anyone interested?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
RandG

Re: Park'n'Ride - Pyrenees; anyone interested?

Post by RandG »

Hmmm...very appealing..
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Bart1 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:21 pmHi Simon, I was just thinking about something like this last month, I'll have a ponder ???
Cheers Paul, in any case great to hear from you!

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

RandG wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 pm Hmmm...very appealing..
Thanks! I was just thinking that these days I think that non-residents can own moors in Spain but I haven't looked into this since the late '90's when we became 100% 'Spanish'. Looking through the forums there are so many urban myths it's impossible to say. Anyone with mates down on the 'costas' know?

Meanwhile I'll do my own research - as usual! :D

Those sensible Dutch and French bikers have no problem as there is no MoT for bikes in those countries! And we first thought of the idea years ago, before we bought the parkings, when we met a coupe, of Americans who keep their US reg bikes in Germany, riding all over Europe and possibly beyond - they were Iron Butt 'officials'! :)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “TRAVEL”