Dunkirk to Berlin

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Jak*

Dunkirk to Berlin

Post by Jak* »

Hi, I am going to be riding from (probably) Dunkirk to Berlin for a short break with my family. They are flying there. I will be getting to Berlin late morning of the 27th March and leaving on 30th. Any suggestions of good routes, campsites, motorcycle events, places to visit, good gigs to take in etc. Either on the way there or way back. I can leave anytime from Friday 23 rd and take can a few days to come back. I will try and avoid motorways if I can.
Any ides suggestions greatfully received. I am quite happy to go out of my way if there is something worth seeing. I will almost certainly be on my Cali so I won't be doing any intentional green laning.
Cheers Jak
Spike941

Re: Dunkirk to Berlin

Post by Spike941 »

Did virtually that route about 6 years ago. From memory most of the ride across the Low Countries was pretty boring, but a two day stop over in the Harz mountains was well worth it. Great biking roads, scenery and some delightful ‘half timbered medieval towns’.
qcnr

Re: Dunkirk to Berlin

Post by qcnr »

A few blokes did that same trip a while ago. Took them a bit longer though as they had a problem
at a bridge or two and near some woods... :lol:

Return to “TRAVEL”