EDC Pyrénées; Aragon/Navarre, Spain, 2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
herman

Re: EDC Pyrénées/Aragon/Navarre/ Spain,2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

Post by herman »

Watching with interest :ugeek:
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
PHILinFRANCE

Re: EDC Pyrénées/Aragon/Navarre/ Spain,2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

You can do the whole East to West Pyrennes or visa versa in a week easy , the west is a lot softer/calmer than the eastern end

Sorry for the Hi-Jack WIBO .....................................................

ps the guys a nutter ..................... but you'll have a fucking good laugh and great trails and feck me i might be there :lol:

...........................If they let me out....................... :twisted:

ImageIMG_3067 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Hi keith, could be up for this depending on dates,.......after seeing me in Phil's photos I'd love to do it again ;) that river crossing :o blimey it was cold, XT was a great bike but just didn't like water :lol:
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

chunky butt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:25 pm Hi keith, could be up for this depending on dates,.......after seeing me in Phil's photos I'd love to do it again ;) that river crossing :o blimey it was cold, XT was a great bike but just didn't like water :lol:
Yep some good pics , good times ;)
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Sounds good Keith, do you have a rough Duration ? may tag along have always fancied doing a bit of the Pyrenees

rog
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:11 pm I do like a bite of moterway riding so i'll probably tag along :lol: got to build a house in the UcK in April , 2 week work but lets us know the dates when you know mate
Phil

ps ....should have used the bridge :lol:
ImageIMG_3255 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr
No problem.....I'll post stuff up as it bounces into my head.

:D

Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Tramp wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 pm Great route wibo....how long do yo think to complete it allowing for pictures and would you be camping ......the pyreness is my favorite destination after france of coarse :D

Hi Tramp

No idea yet as for timings......I'll work it all out once I find the connecting routes

There's also the possibility of anyone needing to stay at my house if they were riding down through France for find themselves early for what ever dates I deicide to leave on.

Museum is closed on Wednesday so work around that.

Primarily throw in camping and or cheap, clean, back street hotels.

Last edited by WIBO on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

qwerty wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:05 pm Sounds good Keith, do you have a rough Duration ? may tag along have always fancied doing a bit of the Pyrenees

rog
Aft'noon Roger old bean

I'll keep the thread updated as soon as I get stuff sorted.

Keep at it young man

Will It Buff Out?
micksea

Re: EDC Pyrénées; Aragon/Navarre, Spain, 2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

Post by micksea »

I'll keep an eye on this for which route you choose,would prefer the full length of the pyrenees but happy to do anything
WIBO

Re: EDC Pyrénées; Aragon/Navarre, Spain, 2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

No problem Mick :D ...... I'll work on it these Winters nights. I'm close enough to carry out a recce to confirm it's all OK.

First thing though is a start date!!

Will It Buff Out?

Return to “TRAVEL”