EDC Pyrénées; Aragon/Navarre, Spain, 2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
WIBO

Re: EDC Pyrénées; Aragon/Navarre, Spain, 2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

EDC briefing update...... :D

We'll try and take a ride out within the next couple of weeks once we get a sunny spell. We'll pick up and recce the trails south of St Jean Pied de Port below any snow line and from here we'll ride east back over in the home direction. An ideal weekend away.

I've been having a wee peep at the trails to drop down south to bring us over to Bassella and will see what I can come up within the Tremp area and across east to the moto museum, before heading north to Andorra by as many trails as possible.

We have stayed in an hotel in the main town there before for 38 euros B and B. Makes a nice end to a ride out. Hit the autoroute and head home thereafter.

Any trails logged will be uploaded to wikiloc and shared out along with any pertinent information.

More later

:D

Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Re: EDC Pyrénées; Aragon/Navarre, Spain, 2018. Open invite for FREE on/off road guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

uhu

Thanks .... I read that before......I was very interested in the 101!!!

The TRF route is handy to me too.

Will It Buff Out?
Meestaman

Post by Meestaman »

Is there any dates set for this trip ?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Hi Meetsaman....

No dates yet as the weather is still closing in here and there......snow here at 400m so no doubt lots more on high.....I was chatting as of only last evening, about picking up the trail to research from Hendaye Spain back over towards my sector.

We have a trail that just needs to be checked to ensure its passable.

Anything new that pops up I'll note.

Getting itchy feet to get back out these days I must say!!!

Will It Buff Out?
Whippet

Post by Whippet »

You can a get cream for itchy feet :D
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Your not the only one getting itchy feet keith, roll on the better weather, need to get out on a trip......absolutely fecking freezing here in the charente today :mrgreen:
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

chunky butt wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 pm Your not the only one getting itchy feet keith, roll on the better weather, need to get out on a trip......absolutely fecking freezing here in the charente today :mrgreen:
That makes two of us !! And it's bloody freezing here as well :(
Helicoptermanr22

Post by Helicoptermanr22 »

This looks superb chaps. Im on the Portsmouth to bilbao ferry on the 20 th and return 27th May but would love to ride a few sections
Helicoptermanr22

Post by Helicoptermanr22 »

Heading out 22nd i meant .:))

Return to “TRAVEL”