EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
WIBO

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:44 am Hi Keith and sorry , just looked in on this and we have guys comeing at the same time so unfortunately i'm out
Phil

Aft'noon young man

No problem at all!!!

Have a great upcoming week.....keep safe above all.

:D

Will It Buff Out?
qwerty

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by qwerty »

Thanks Bob :) will do

Well Keith the ferry is booked £420 odd so you can get the beers in !!! 🍺 :lol: :lol:

So for me out on sept 30th then Portugal Tet and hook up with you guys at some stage on the Rekkam.

ferry back from Santander on wed the 24th.

I'll put a separate post up nearer my leaving date, But if anyone has any wildcamping/hotels near the start of the tet as it crosses into Portugal or any decent spots on the way down

rog

Ps if anyone fancies doing the same then let me know as it'll be good to split cabin costs £130.. ££££££ :lol:
Mactavish

Post by Mactavish »

Boat booked and paid for . Land in St Malo on the 4th . Just hope the concept seat arrives in time ! :roll:
BobH

Post by BobH »

Hi Keith et al,

May be worth jotting down when people are arriving in Santander so that some may hook up for the trip down to the Ferry to Nador. This is not one of those 'responsible adult' moments just a passing thought...

I arrive on the 6th at 17:30 - apparently.
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

we are on the same ferry with two others , I will be in a red latex suit , micks is green , hooker is wearing a nice little outfit and a ktm thong no up shots on the the stairs please . ;)
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

halfpint wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:59 pm we are on the same ferry with two others , I will be in a red latex suit , micks is green , hooker is wearing a nice little outfit and a ktm thong no up shots on the the stairs please . ;)
i was keeping that a secret pete...... it'll have to be an orange mankini now ....keeping the faith !!
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

so what bike are you taking with you 640 or 690?
Griff097

Post by Griff097 »

qwerty wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:27 pm Thanks Bob :) will do

Well Keith the ferry is booked £420 odd so you can get the beers in !!! 🍺 :lol: :lol:

So for me out on sept 30th then Portugal Tet and hook up with you guys at some stage on the Rekkam.

I'll put a separate post up nearer my leaving date, But if anyone has any wildcamping/hotels near the start of the tet as it crosses into Portugal or any decent spots on the way down

rog

Ps if anyone fancies doing the same then let me know as it'll be good to split cabin costs £130.. ££££££ :lol:
Bugger, I wish I had realised you were adding the Tet to the trip I would be up for that, but booked on a crossing with Chubby on the 6th.
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

No worries Bud. I guess we'll hook up somewhere. Its a rough plan, If its raining in Portugal. I'll head straight for morocco and fanny about for a few days on the Plateau until you guys turn up.
Griff097 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:43 pm
qwerty wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:27 pm Thanks Bob :) will do

rog

Bugger, I wish I had realised you were adding the Tet to the trip I would be up for that, but booked on a crossing with Chubby on the 6th.
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

well as the time draws near the bike wont start or do feck all . some where in them electric are my problems . now its total strip down time or just buy another bike and sort the yamaha on return. so bmw 310 gs it is . it even has a half decent seat and rack .

Return to “TRAVEL”