EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
WIBO

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

Monster wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:46 am Bad news here ...

Due to some circumstances ... I shall not be joining the 2018 trip. Same news for Mr Eagle

Enjoy & ride safe
No problem and thanks for the good wishes. There's always 2019 !!!

I'll amend page one to that affect.

:D
Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

Whippet wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:35 pm :cry: :cry: Keith , Unfortunately I'm unable to join you on this year's trip, Hope all goes well and you have a great adventure
Regards sean

No problem Sean.....enjoy your summer plans young man!!!!

Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

chubbyhooker wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 pm
halfpint wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:57 pm well we can test the bar , then talk bollocks and drink some more. what time are you giving your talk on the advantage of 690 over a 250 ?
Talking bollocks & drinking is what I’m good at ............. as for the speech I’ve written a few pages so far , just have to practice it a bit in the mirror
On a side note I’ve bought a 640 in bits ( picking it up on tues) if I get it going I might take that instead
Looking forward to food poisoning & the shits !!!
Don't forget insults and injuries!!!

Will It Buff Out?
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

WIBO wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 pm
chubbyhooker wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 pm
halfpint wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:57 pm well we can test the bar , then talk bollocks and drink some more. what time are you giving your talk on the advantage of 690 over a 250 ?
Talking bollocks & drinking is what I’m good at ............. as for the speech I’ve written a few pages so far , just have to practice it a bit in the mirror
On a side note I’ve bought a 640 in bits ( picking it up on tues) if I get it going I might take that instead
Looking forward to food poisoning & the shits !!!
Don't forget insults and injuries!!!

I’ve got ear plugs , Imodium , body armour & pre packed sandwiches I think I’m covered for most of it 🤣

WIBO

Post by WIBO »

download.jpg
download.jpg (6.17 KiB) Viewed 3050 times

For info......

Page One now has an updated route plan subject to change, as I get new ideas.....or dream...or get pished.

Will It Buff Out?
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

I like that pished bit.....is about what I am now :lol: :lol:
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Hey up Guys.
Not long now, I guess the time will start ticking along, So my plan 🤓 Is to catch the Plymouth - Santander ferry on the 30th sept head over to Portugal and do the TET down, then probably cross Algeciracs to Tangier then either trail east through the Riff valley or take the coast road and Hook up on the Rekkam Somewhere 😀
Keith, Let me know if you have any waypoints for camping. 👍🏻

If anyone else fancies the route down, let me know, will look to book the ferry this weekend.

24th Oct ferry back Santander to Plymouth

Rog 😁
Ktm690
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Great stuff Roger...no doubt we'll hook up at some point and you can buy me beer.

Will It Buff Out?
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Hi Keith and sorry , just looked in on this and we have guys comeing at the same time so unfortunately i'm out
Phil
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

qwerty wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:42 am Hey up Guys.
Not long now, I guess the time will start ticking along, So my plan 🤓 Is to catch the Plymouth - Santander ferry on the 30th sept head over to Portugal and do the TET down, then probably cross Algeciracs to Tangier then either trail east through the Riff valley or take the coast road and Hook up on the Rekkam Somewhere 😀
Keith, Let me know if you have any waypoints for camping. 👍🏻

If anyone else fancies the route down, let me know, will look to book the ferry this weekend.

24th Oct ferry back Santander to Plymouth

Rog 😁
Ktm690
Have a good one Rog , :D

Return to “TRAVEL”