EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
qwerty

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by qwerty »

Hi Dave I have sent you a Private message with my number

rog
DrAspirin wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:59 pm Hi Rog, I plan to visit some Northern towns so could meet you around 8th when you get to Morocco- maybe Chefchaouen?
Best wishes
Dave
micksea

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by micksea »

do mobile phone companies charge a fortune to call the uk from morocco?
BobH

Post by BobH »

No problem with dropping bikes, after a laugh and pictures we chip in to put it rubber side down.

Sorry no idea on phone charges, used the company one. Plenty of decent wifi when in the hotels for Skype etc.
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Eve'nin Freaks.....

Getting close now!!!

Just working on the routes....trying to see if I can squeeze a another great scenic route in the Atlas, south of Marrakesh.

Routes up to Day 10 are on page one with the links to download same into your phone or GPS, if you so desire.

Food readily available en route...Moroccans have to eat too......I'll ping some pics with what I ride with later this week if any one wants ideas....only you will know what applies to you and what does not.

If need be you can stop at a Maroc Telecom shop and buy a SIM card there for a few euros...as Bob the Freakboy states......wifi works well in most hotels. :D

I'll need final numbers this week ref the odd hotel. PM's sent .

Some names removed until such times as otherwise stated....just ping to get back on the list if you're still unsure.

No problem still, to stay at my house for those who wish to arrive earlier.

As Roger the Freakboy states......light is the way to go. :D

Keep at it

Baaaaaaaa

0fb3d092-854d-4ba3-a829-ee87195f6c02.jpeg
0fb3d092-854d-4ba3-a829-ee87195f6c02.jpeg (66.52 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
Last edited by WIBO on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Will It Buff Out?
micksea

Post by micksea »

with regards the food,do morroccans sell pot noodles and freeze dried meals? saves on cookware and washing up.
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Just order in by drone with GPS co-ords.

Skynet is here to help.

:lol:

Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

qwerty wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:15 pm Top work Keith 👍🏻
I'm starting to get Itchy feet, It's about 2 and a bit weeks for me, Keep thinking about buggering about with the bike but it all works so best leave it 😂
Let me know if you have any rough Ideas for wild camping spots on the reckam Plateau, it'll give me somewhere to aim for 🛵

End of Day 4 as listed for possible RV point? Or ride in east from Teggour?

:D

Will It Buff Out?
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

DrAspirin wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm Hi everyone I'm travelling to Morocco on my CCM from UK via Algeciras to Tanger Med. I should be in Morocco 2.10.18. I'm travelling alone and am heading for Zagora ultimately, but would very pleased to join you if you have room for me. I've done a bit of off road riding in Wales and Exmoor but not in Morocco! Please let me know if I can meet up with you when you arrive.

If all else fails get yourself to Merzouga or Nador come cross country to Zagora?

:D
Will It Buff Out?
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Alright Keith :)
The end of day 4 is giving me a funny wickiloc page ?

I'm kinda planning to cross on the 8th then have the 9th to cross to the reckam, I hope to get a maroc data sim for whats app so I can always stalk you with that :lol: :lol:

the routes do look good 👍🏻everyone will have a ball :D
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Sorry Bob my bad I meant the goofy drops where you may stop to take pic's of the intrepid explorers passing then drop it while boarding, as you say there are always plenty of folk to take pics and help you upright on the trails :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BobH wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 pm No problem with dropping bikes, after a laugh and pictures we chip in to put it rubber side down.

Sorry no idea on phone charges, used the company one. Plenty of decent wifi when in the hotels for Skype etc.

Return to “TRAVEL”