EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
WIBO

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by WIBO »

For info some ferry timetables have been published so i’ll carry out research into the most viable, effective routes and post later.

Almeria to Nador, one way, rider and moto is about €80.

Will It Buff Out?
halfpint

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by halfpint »

bike prep , still lay in bits air hawk seat pad . the wr is a fine tuned bike its the rider that need some adjustments. we will be landing on the friday for the long ride down spain . looking forward to the trip. :P
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

so how many rider are going ?
SteveRST

Post by SteveRST »

Wibo, this does sound fun. I'd be keen to accompany you (or should that be to blindly follow you) on this Morocco jaunt. I was looking at doing a Morocco trip myself but I'd likely spend the majority of my time lost and alone in the desert, so I figure better to be lost in the desert as part of a group. Do you have space for one more?

I've treated my CRF250L to a mahoooosive 12litre fuel tank in preparation :lol:

Did I spot another little 250L planning for the trip? :)
Mactavish

Post by Mactavish »

SteveRST wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:08 pm Wibo, this does sound fun. I'd be keen to accompany you (or should that be to blindly follow you) on this Morocco jaunt. I was looking at doing a Morocco trip myself but I'd likely spend the majority of my time lost and alone in the desert, so I figure better to be lost in the desert as part of a group. Do you have space for one more?

Yup another one here !
Large tank fitted .......No luggage sorted yet .
Mactavish

Post by Mactavish »

Mactavish wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:30 pm
SteveRST wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:08 pm Wibo, this does sound fun. I'd be keen to accompany you (or should that be to blindly follow you) on this Morocco jaunt. I was looking at doing a Morocco trip myself but I'd likely spend the majority of my time lost and alone in the desert, so I figure better to be lost in the desert as part of a group. Do you have space for one more?

Yup another one here !
Who else is riding a wee 250 down ??
Mactavish

Post by Mactavish »

Mactavish wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:34 pm
Mactavish wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Yup another one here !
Who else is riding a wee 250 down ??
Halfpint , are you land in St Malo ??
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

no we are going to northern spain the details are posted and ride down , be good to have some other small bikes to ride with .
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

friday the 5 th back back 24 th port to santander home bilboyo to port a few beers and sleep ready for the trip home
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

halfpint wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm so how many rider are going ?

Eve'nin..... :D

Out of 17 names put forward four have booked the ferry from the UK to Europe......

Check page one periodically of the invite for various updates and extra info as it comes in.

:D
Will It Buff Out?

Return to “TRAVEL”