East Anglia

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Spike941

Re: East Anglia

Post by Spike941 »

SHarper wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:44 am
Spike941 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 pm Looking at visiting places I've yet to ride to. East Anglia is one such place. Is it worth it? Looking at some 2 day whistle stop biking trips for next spring, can anyone recommend roads to ride (tarmac) or places to visit over on the east coast?
I too have a hankering for a bimble around Suffolk, Lovejoy/Constable country, perhaps we can do it about three weeks apart!
That's probably the case, as it looks like we're both heading to the Iberian peninsula at sometime next year.
OB1

Re: East Anglia

Post by OB1 »

dibbs wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:33 pm Love Wells! went there for a recent weekend away and there were pirates everywhere!!! not just dress up but some really serious costumes around, apparently it goes on every year! thought it was all a bit weird at first but ended up on Saturday night pissed as a pirate singing sea shanties in the bowels of the Dutch barge moored up on the quayside, oh and not a health and safety notice in sight!!! if you've been on that ship you'll know what i mean lol.... ah the good old days!!! Aaaarrrrggghhh! The North Norfolk coast is stunning with some great riding roads and well worth a two day excursion.

I stayed overnight on the Albatros (Dutch spelling) and had Dutch pancakes for breakfast. A great place to stay if you get the chance.

If you do come this way, don't forget to check out the Adventure Bike Shop in Sudbury: https://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com

Return to “TRAVEL”