Bulgaria Romaina Serbia 2017

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
beddowsm

Bulgaria Romaina Serbia 2017

Post by beddowsm »

So, after an ace trip to Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo earlier this year a few of us are going back to the bunkhouse meet at the end of April (other dates also available as is ad hoc bike shipping), see www.BulgariaBikeShipping.com for more info. Bikes shipped to Bulgaria for a decent price. Decent accommodation and guided rides available.

But...instead of staying with the bunkhouse crew 4 of us are heading off on a 6 night trip to explore Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia. Forming a loop. Cant wait.

First problem to overcome is routes. Ive got a few routes, and will be using Google Earth to find more. But if anyone out there has any more off road routes and don't mind sharing please let me know.

And, if anyone out there can comment from experience on Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia please do so. After as much info as we can get.
Timcat

Re: Bulgaria Romaina Serbia 2017

Post by Timcat »

Get off that computer & get on the bike.... you'll be late!
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Timcat wrote:Get off that computer & get on the bike.... you'll be late!
haha, but Im stuck in work till 12. So I will be late. See you tonight!
captinktm

Post by captinktm »

Are you looking for a guide?
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I've booked the bunkhouse on the same dates--for some R and R--and intend to ride out and back as a solo road trip on the Triumph and will see you guys there for a beer--camping on the way (except Italy doesn't do camping!)--final route yet to be decided in detail--but thats the fun--I just have a point to aim at. I'm lucky in that I have the time--and there is so much of Europe I have yet to see (but have ridden offroad in the area--centre of Albania thoroughly recommended--but its hard and maps are few, as is fuel--and the higher passes will have snow.
mac10biker

Post by mac10biker »

I was in all these countries in August last year and have a few friends that live in Bulgaria and in Serbia :)

What sort of info are you after?

Return to “TRAVEL”