EDC Morocco, Africa,2017. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
JP-ADV990R

Re: E.D.C Morocco 2017 On/Off road free guided open invite.

Post by JP-ADV990R »

Lol cheers mate!! Nice photo!!

2 × guys with 2 × bikes (KTM 990's - Travelling light) looking forward to it!! Are these dates confirmed?
BigBlue

E.D.C Morocco 2017 On/Off road free guided open invite.

Post by BigBlue »

Yes please!
Really enjoyed reading your ride report from this year's trip, had me laughing in stitches at times.

Those dates look like they will work for me so I'd love to join you and your group of merry men on this little adventure.
Cheers
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

I would like to know if a camel toe is a good idea ? soft sand and all that think i saw one in them photo's .mirror mirror
Wonkyconk

Post by Wonkyconk »

halfpint wrote:I would like to know if a camel toe is a good idea ? soft sand and all that think i saw one in them photo's .mirror mirror
Was it a camel toe or a moose knuckle you saw?
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

sorry I thought that was you in showers at the hiss. you must not get sand in a damp crack it will rub and go sore. cant wait till the wedding !!
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

I am defintely interested in this one butcould get a bit spicy at work around this time. When do you need a firm commitment?
AlanQ

Post by AlanQ »

If there's still room please add me to the list (thumbs) loved the ride report
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Met up with Spadger and Mrs Spadger for lunch yesterday, they were somewhat the worse for wear after driving though a 130+ l/m2 cloudburst on the motorway about twenty kms away but survived ...

Anyway they were talking about driving their bikes down with the motorhome and needing some parking before crossing the Straits - and a dog sitter somewhere along the way (we can't do this as mine would consider theirs as a tasty morsel!) so if anyone has an offer contact John. So, is this organised and if not do you want some help finding somewhere safe too park vans, cars, trailers, etc.?

Talking of these details what is the ferry crossing route? I'm thinking of the long way to Barcelona for the homeward leg as it goes almost directly to, er, my home!

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
micksea

Post by micksea »

Could do with somewhere to park my van too,preferably southern spain (thumbs)
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

micksea wrote:Could do with somewhere to park my van too,preferably southern spain (thumbs)
OK, i'll ask my mate Anton from Rent-a-Tiger, He's got a base in Malaga as well as the HQ in Barcelona. He also rents Tigers with Mitas M07's all set up for trails ...

Meanwhile just heard from Spadger, they got to Newcastle airport on time last night and Jayne's nephew actually turned up to collect them as arranged - I ask you what are the youth of today coming to ... :whistle:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “TRAVEL”