Eurotunnel Discount Codes Anyone?

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Mosel Bikes

Eurotunnel Discount Codes Anyone?

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Having shared information on here from my many crossings, about ferry discounts and deals with DFDS and P&O, I'm asking now if anyone knows of any discount codes/deals on Eurotunnel crossings?

I'm about to book a)van/4 dogs/kayaks on top/caravan and 2) car/2 dogs/roof box for crossing mid June (have to book 2 vehicles as DEFRA regs only allow max 5 dogs, unless you are attending a show as a competitor and have proof, or are a breeder and have jumped through their hoops.

Best online price I can get is £268 and £118 respectively. I'll pay that if necessary of course, but any way to save would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Tramp

Re: Eurotunnel Discount Codes Anyone?

Post by Tramp »

Dont think they do discount codes and their pricea keep rising year on year, if you book mid week its cheaper and sunday crossings...we book late evening and arrive uk side early with no increase but coning from france its rare to get a earlier crossing...

The new french side pers passport area is much larger and far better than before...

Avoid peak times and we.pay around 160 quid for a motorhome and 2 dogs return...thats spring,autumn and winter ...
Alan29

Post by Alan29 »

Tesco clubcard points can be used, I think.
sunnyneor

Post by sunnyneor »

Hello Guys, I have seen some discount code of Eurotunnel.Follow this link to gain the more discounts and promo codes http://uk.promopro.com/merchant-Eurotun ... -2877.html

Surface Pro 3 Promo Code
SIF

Post by SIF »

They don't really do them. What you need is to know someone who works there and they give you their friends and family log on. But I'm afraid they are jealously guarded otherwise they lose them if too many get hold of it. I know some people who buy a day return but only use the one ticket, then buy another day return coming back.....I haven't tried it but you would probably save quite a bit if it works.
geoham

Post by geoham »

SIF wrote:They don't really do them. What you need is to know someone who works there and they give you their friends and family log on. But I'm afraid they are jealously guarded otherwise they lose them if too many get hold of it. I know some people who buy a day return but only use the one ticket, then buy another day return coming back.....I haven't tried it but you would probably save quite a bit if it works.
I'm not sure about Euro Tunnel and the buy a day return not use it then buy another day return for coming home at a later date.
Used to be able to do this with the ferry from Northern Ireland to Scotland but they soon caught onto this. They now have it that if you don't use the return day ticket on the day that they charge your card the full price!
davsato

Post by davsato »

Yep I use Tesco Clubcard points, up to 100% off! And you don't have to shop there to get them either, we use Tesco MasterCard and you build up points on everything you buy.
I've got faarsands of nectar points too, maybe you can use them?
Dave

Return to “TRAVEL”